Reviews for Tableau of Sevens
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I did like this. '"He does not weep;he is no pallbearer." is a great line. It reminds me of a home-thought i once had. I wish i had discovered you earlier. saxive, truly, saxive.
Amaris chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Interesting imagery. "Peach dribbles down Christ's chin..." created a very vivid picture for me. Not quite sure why considering I don't believe... I thought the three "I am"s was a bit strange and unnecessary though.
tarnishedoversoul chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*smirk*

Some people don't think words are art, and yet- I see a picture, a song- beauty.

TO
toysoldier chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
oh so wonderful. I love the title... and the poem holds it up so beautifully. I also love... what's the word... a group of words that sound... like... other words... dammit I don't remember... but like you use 'pair of dice' as paradise... and there's 'lost in no sense' as lost innocence... I've heard a lot of good ones... I love stuff like that, and you use it just perfectly. Sorry for my ramblings. Very tired. In conclusion, great poem.
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
combinations, permutations, spasms

what is the probability that i was very happy AND very impressed

after reading this?

-pretty high-

oh this is

talent.

it is.

true?

"You want the lover you don't have to love,

yes, but what about the lover that loves no one?"

depending on whose perspective you're looking at, they could describe the same person. hmm. (note how i haven't said anything remotely educated regarding the piece).

do you perhaps like bright eyes?
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
'fin de siecle'...? Lotsa languages.

I like where you used Christ and the general area of the mouth. And the 'the last' in the second stanza. Poor Lilith.

I also like the seemingly random use of 'I am' in the third stanza.
lemoncane chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Um... i liked the pair of dice in paradise, but i didn't quite understand it.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I like this. I don't like the mockings of Christ, but the rest I like.
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
O! I am so happy you've posted again and this is soo worth the wait. Numerical poetry is great, and I love the part about Christ's mouth, and Lilith outside paradise. muchly beautiful, as always -