Reviews for Prophecy
EnchantingGoddess chapter 22 . 9/21/2003
that was awesome! i kept hoping Eian was going to survive, but when i realized he wasn't going to make it,the tears just wouldnt stop flowing.

please write more!
Sharmeen chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
i'm hoping this is a girl liking bot story and not boy liking boy one. i just prefer the other kind.
Eternal Twilight chapter 23 . 9/8/2003
Oh my GODDESS! That- was the most increadble ending that I have ever read in my life! I nearly cried when Eian was killed...::sniffles:: I have to know what the sequel is about, so hence I am off to read it now. ::little tears:: Ten stars, Carrie-Sama. That was beautiful. ;_;

~Blossom

PS: Thanks for the special mention. _
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 8/25/2003
That was so sad! Why did he have to die? But u did a fabulous job on this story... : )
Anoyo chapter 25 . 8/24/2003
Hey! That was awesome! The whole "my beautiful doll" was really Muraki-ish. . .but the story itself was really cute. I love the quiz thing w/ the lyrics. Anyway, great job, once more, and I hope to read more of your stuff!

Ann
Princess of Hell chapter 25 . 8/23/2003
Yay! I love Megadeth, Anathema, and Dream Theater! Oh. Um...

o_o; is the stuff in oreos really lard? ::shudder::

Off to read the sequel now! ::giggles giddily and runs off::

Princess of Hell chapter 24 . 8/23/2003
Such a sad ending! ::crying:: But I'll read the sequel after the surveys ::laugh:: I like the "leering pervert on my bed" thing.

I want one of those...hmm...

Princess of Hell chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
::cries:: I have to go to sleep now! Why? Why!

What happens at prom? I have to wait until tomorrow to find out!

Bah!

::ish unhappy by need of sleep::

humbug. Bahumbug. That's what it is right? o_o; I forget...

Princess of Hell chapter 18 . 8/19/2003
Hiya! I've been reading this since... I dunno, 4:00 (I'm a slow reader! XD) and I wanted to review every chapter- but I felt that if I did you'd see like 25 new reviews- and it'd be a let down that they were all from the same person ::teehee:: but I HAD to review this chapter seeing as I recognized all the manga you mentioned!

The first is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi, the second is Wish by CLAMP, ::pauses:: okay so I don't really know the others unless one is Angel Sanctuary? ::sniffles and goes to corner:: and I like metal ::sniffs some more::

Well I shall leave the reviews until the last chapter! Wonderful story! I love it lots! ::glomp::

Amaya-Chan chapter 22 . 7/13/2003
Oh my God...After reading this whole thing...i was bawling my eyes out..its so beautifully written and so sad. i just love are truley VERY talented. _ keep up the great work!
Quip Clip chapter 22 . 7/9/2003
NO! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! *sobs convulsively* Eian...OH. MY. GOSH. I can't believe you actually *killed* him! *another sob* No...

But seriously, I actually *did* start crying when you killed him...they had so much life to live! And then Kyle...all alone...with nothing but a 5-year-old to protect...oh, you're not going to..that's just wrong...sorry. I'm sure you wouldn't. Dirty mind...*Bad mind, bad! Beats with blunt spoon* Ahem. So what kind of sequel can this have, if it's supposedly Eian/Kyle goodness? Hmm? *Gives Carrie-sama the Glare of Doom* I really hate you. *pouts*

SO...since that little drama is over, let's get down to business. As you can tell, I *loved* the story...except for the ending...*glare* You have a way of developing characters and situations that I admire. I also admire an author who can pull off a first-person narrative so extremely well. My heart ached right along with Kyle's...I think that's something a third-person can lack. But wonderful. AND you have good grammar and spelling! Yay!

Okay, so there are 2 more things on this, even though you said this was the last chapter, so, I'm going to go check those out and review again if neccessary!

Peace out,

~Gretchen~
Empty Orchestra chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Great story!
mistressofterror chapter 22 . 6/30/2003
That was evil! My throat hurts I want to cry so badly. I think I'll go to bed and do just that. It was a wonderful story though.
Kayli chapter 22 . 6/28/2003
I have a feeling that this will be quite a long review because I have a lot to say. First of all, you tackled an issue many people have a problem with. You did it beautifully, not mockingly.

Your attention to detail is incredible. You point out things that don't have to be covered and you do it in a way to make them important to the story.

However, there are two strong problems I see with this story. First, it seems like your characters have very little depth. I don't understand why Kyle was such an ass to Eian and was able to change so quickly, without really questioning himself or what was happening. Most men are extremely homophobic, and being that you didn't say anything about Kyle not being that way, it was hard to see why he was so open with the way he was feeling. If you would have taken a little time to have Kyle fight off the way he was feeling, it would have made a much larger impact. And I don't really understand Eian because he is such a sensitive person throughout most of the story, but there are quite a few times where he is much stronger emotionally than Kyle and I don't understand how it happened. You have some problems with distinguishing the personalities and making them separate. All in all, it's really hard to feel what the characters are feeling, or to relate to them at all when I don't feel like they're real.

The other problem I have with it is while it is written really eloquently, Eian and Kyle talk like they've just finished reading a thesaurus. I know this is mentioned in your "Notes" in chapter 17, it's like watching an episode of "Dawson's Creek." Kyle starts off as this macho guy and even though he loves Eian, I doubt his speech would change so much. Sometimes they even baby each other and it's really hard to understand what's going on because it's like they're acting related. It's almost frustrating to read because it makes the characters almost impossible to relate to. Maybe if you would have let the characters keep their teenage characteristics, it would have been easier to read.

I hope I haven't upset you... those are just a couple things I noticed while reading it. I have a couple stories posted as well under the username Kayli... feel free to pick them apart if you'd like.

Kayli
Jun Otohime chapter 23 . 6/27/2003
Well, I'm crying... "Prophecy" is beautiful and a great joy to read. It made me worry for the characters, for what might happen to them, for what had happened to them. Their love for each other was such a sweet, passionate, tender love... I hope that someday I can meet my soul mate, so that I may share that same love with whoever they may be, and I hope the same for you.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »