Reviews for Afterlife
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
true- very dark.
rather cliched in places, but it's nice
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Nice and short in every line. It works perfectly! _
Savin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This poem really seems to suit my mood at the moment. Everybody around me seems to be dying or dead *sigh* Oh well. Great poem!
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
nice. what more can i say? _~
BloodBrother chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
One of the best poems I've read on here. Very nice.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
wow, truly you are an amazing poet, to hvae a poem so short be so powerful and influencial is just breath taking!

as i was reading i had a feeling of actually falling down a hole whith images of my life all around me, such a wonderful image to be expressed. your imagery was as always all things lovely.

the poem could realte to anyone in many situations lol i i had thoughts from cheating spouses to depression, ver realistic.

my favourite lines would hvae to be...

"I am falling far from grace\hear my voice my guilty prayer" - so moving

"shadows haunting, peaceful memories" lovely, such opisites, back to back.

kudos, another absolutely brill poem from you, kudos

P.S: the to love yours sincerely death series isnt over! hehe, i know ive had a few people go WHAT, and no its not over i was just say its going to end soon *hehe* silly me *slaps hand*.

and the people i review deserve long reviews, i only really review the poems i died reading...and i have died many times reading your stuff. anyway keep up the spectacular poetry, its amazing!
kep chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
i like that. it's very deep. the symbolism used is very effective and overall portrays the dark theme underlying it. very good.
jaded but alive chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
i love how it rhymes somewhat discreetly.
RNL chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
OMG - this is amazing...I like your style - you are great.

RNL
Hele chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
You never get insomnia! Unfair...Great poem, btw. Kinda disturbing, but it works, and I get it. Although maybe you might want to work a little on your punctuation. Thanks for reviewing my poem.
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This is a wonderfully depressing poem! I just love all of your work. You have such talent, such talent. I can't get over how wonderful you imagry is. This is just very good.

Don't worry... We all need a shrink at one point in our life. But hey, thats what makes up depressed poets! -
Val Mora chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I like this. It flows very easily, with an easy rhyme. I really like how the first letter of each line isn't capitalized; it makes it more of a stream-of-consciousness than a formal affair. I like the effect it has. _ The way it flows just reminds me of air, or of falling. _ I like the symbolism there. _ (sorry about all the smilies)

Also, thank you for reviewing "Fallen Scythe," "Lightning Inspiration," and "Artist of Life." _
Lounalune chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wow! Just amazing! I love it!
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
You don't need a shrink... you need a publisher!

Trinity Heart
hauntedshryne chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
wow...thats really powerful. The part I liked best was: hear my voice

my guilty prayer