Reviews for Something to Say
Whiro chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Curious, I like where you went with that. I have somewhat stopped writing myself because I have nothing to give me inspiration anymore, or maybe it is because I have no time, College does that to a person. Anywho, I give it a 7.5!

Whiro
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I know how this feels... long stretches with nothing to inspire me... trapped inside my wierd little mind... which you'd THINK would be able to produce something of interest, or at least morbid facination, but oh, well. Nicely written, good "taking charge of life!" message. There's a LOT of romance in your poetry; you even make finding happiness seem romantic. (grin) Good job!
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Happiness is better than depression and angst and poetry that is written without angst as inspiration is usually better. You'll find a new muse soon enough. I really liked this poem, especially the ending.
shadowdancer lionheart chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Ah yes… well do I know that feeling. I mean about depressed/not depressed, and therefore muse/ no muse. Seasonal affective disorder: depression in the winter. I understand your sentiments completely. However, I think the last line should be "I have chosen," as I think it seems to fit the poem better.

Altogether, though, nice job. ; ]

-shadow
grey spirit chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
A dandy little stream-of-consciousness vent, MJ. Please excuse me for not reviewing sooner; I have been atrociously lax in my little corner of and hope you’ll forgive me. While it’s obvious your intent of the poem is not for it to be anything epical, I sort of wish it was. I really should catch up in reviewing your work… ;;

As for this particular piece, it was succinct and the format fit the purpose of the poem well. However, I do hope you can find something that will invoke your muse soon.

grey spirit
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Aw, this is kind of sad and kind of happy at the same time. I'm glad you're not depressed anymore, you should be happy . But I'm going to miss your poems :( Maybe you'll find inspiration else-where, depression works well but there are other things.

This poem is very good . There is a lot of emotion and feeling in it. I like the kind of fast, smooth flow, it works well.

You'll find something to speak about, you never know what tomorrow may hold ;)

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
*sniffles* aww i'm going to miss your posts. I know i've been a lazy bum and i haven't been reviewing but i have been reading. Hopefully, this won't last long!
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I miss the regular posts and all the Philosophical Moments(tm), but ah well. As long as you keep writing from the soul, that'll always be good enough; I'm very patient, and I can wait. Besides, I got a back log of your old works that I need to read and review. _ Fun times... Ja mata, B-chan!
Rini chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I like this. I know where its coming from too... my poetry tends to weaken when I'm not depressed. Maybe that's why the best poets were a bit crazy, not saying that I'm any good, but... I dont know, I'm crazy what I can I say. Anyway, great job.

R