Reviews for Liv and Damien
Ramisa 3 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
So I know its YEARS since uve updated, but I picked a random page and clicked on your story. Why haven't you finished it? I really like it.

Are you by any chance going to finish this story or are you just going to leave us hanging?
Emily chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Hi... I know its been like seven years since you posted a chapter but I just re-read your story and am wondering if you are going to ever post the other chapters? Or is this the end?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
that was a very bad ending. not a great story actually, but i love the characters.
Essandra chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Great story! I love the characters, I really hope nothing bad happens. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
KarmaHope chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
It has been seven years. But that doesn't change the fact that this is still an awesome story. I will follow, just in case of the unlikely chance you will ever update again.

julianmarq chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Jeez I honestly can't believe this story has so many reviews.

Until the completely impossible "ignoring 4 stabs just because I can't think of another way to keep the story going" scene the story was going great. Pity.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
She keeps saying that she can't figure him out. Perhaps it is because she can't reconcile his past hatred to his current actions. I think that his actions would seem pretty obvious to anyone else, including his ex-girlfriend.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Wait! She's going to give up the 67 Shelby? Give him the stupid Camero! ... okay, I'll stop ranting now. Deep breath. It must be love, whether she realizes it yet or not.

When Damien asked Lil why she was giving up her dream car I think that he was hoping for another answer. Poor guy.

You've done a great job of making it clear why Liv distrusts Damien. She values herself and is not interested in being pushed into a sexual relationship. He has been the epitome of a male her, casual sex is disgusting. To him, it is simply natural. What he needs to do is show her that his attitude would be different if he loved someone.

Unfortunately, he rebuilds the walls between them every time he says something like, "she's an easy lay."
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
This is a touching chapter. This and the last chapter reveals a lot about the relationship between Liv and Damien's family. It is unfortunate, but oftentimes, when two young friends of opposite gender begin to grow up, one of the other begins to notice. Sometimes this results in a crush. Other times it results in feelings that are both confusing and unwelcome. That must be the case in this story.

Which leads me to the question: is this a mirror of your own life or of someone close to you? It seems very true-to-life at this moment.

The one confusing part (which I didn't catch until this chapter) is why the clinic she went to didn't ask for parental permission to treat her? Also, why didn't they perscribe antibiotics? If this were a true story, her father would have grounds for a lawsuit.
bookADDICT6 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
OMGSH! I did not see the accident coming at all, I thought they were going to go on this ski trip! I really wanted to see it happen, but now that they're together and everything it just doesn't seem right anymore.

I wonder what's going on with her dad. I always thought he was cool and cared about her, but now I'm not too sure. I mean, what kind of father won't hear about his child being in an accident? Leaving unexpectedly, seems a bit suspicious...
bookADDICT6 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I thought Nell was tricking her into going on a date with Damien, turns out I was wrong! I'm super happy that Liv and Damien are officially together now. Especially when they have that ski trip to actual be together, but what about Dahila? That should be awkward and on the brink of cat fight.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Oh wow, I feel like I've read the entire story already because each chapter is so freaking long! I find that really sad that Liv pushed her father away when he needed her. I always thought of them as having a good relationship, guess I was wrong.

Damien is such a sweetheart at sometimes along with being annoying. He's just so thoughtful and shows some interest into Liv's hobbies, it's so sweet.
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I don't really know much about cars, but all those classics look awesome. Didn't know a mechanic like Liv made that much! That little flashback just made me want her and Adam to get back together, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I really can't hate Adam. He's just too sweet especially when he's so upset about what happened. He's the good guy in the end by giving Liv up. They say that if you truly love something let it and it'll come back. Well, Liv doesn't look like she's coming back.

I can't wait until rehersals for the play, it should be interesting in the words of wise old Rick Devoir.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
OMGSH! I can't believe what Adam tried to do and what he's done! He seems like a sweet guy so this was a complete 180 with him. I wanted more action between him and Liv, but not this much!

Damien is definitely a sweetie, helping Liv like that. He definitely likes her after that night.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »