Reviews for Kelvin's Children
Amaris chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Once again the repetition..."they do." It just doesn't seem to fit nicely. To me, it seems to break my train of thought, as I become absorbed in the images. The stanza with the three "they do"s is actually my favorite, minus the last line. Once again, I like it when you make references to other works.
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I like this new writing style of yours, with the broken lines and phrases. The first stanza's my personal favorite _

Keep writing! Peace
Impressionist chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
actually..it does seem complete. It ended where it needed to. at least that's my interpretation. Incorporating history into feelings...it's perfect. it's like a tomb stone almost. "here they stood, just like me. I'm not the only one...so bite me." heh heh..wonderful mental images with that. O_o

anyway. nice work.

(how's that for a summary?)
Ghost chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Wee! for the last stanza's 'three months!' I liked that part out of the poem. And also how the poem started. Hoo-hoo, overkill. Very vulture, eagle, hawk, falcon, condor, etc. like.

Geez. I like it all. Home is not neutral or room temperature. Good stuff.
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
o. Gatsby referencing! [dies]. And the heat parts are so great, I so miss heat [it's perpetual winter in New Jersey this year, gr]. Anyway, this is another amazing poem...even without the F451 refs -. Love it as always!