Reviews for Kaleidoscopic pandemonium
Bita-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is so...elegant. Yes, that's it! And I love how you were descriptive and yet vague, well done.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
~wow~ i thought u did an awesome job writting this poem! def. captured alot of...er..wats the word im lookin for? emotion? yea, thats it, i think, anyways. the ending was sweet. so was the beg. and the middle...lol anyways, it was all good. nice work *kw*
esotericblood chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Good poem! I liked how it was peaceful, yet there was a lot of movement going on. It's like after a long day, when you get to relax, and the room almost feels like it's swaying. Or maybe that just happens to me because I'm crazy _ heheh, anyway, this kinda reminds me of my poem 'Blue' ... you could always check it out if you have time ... *wink wink* lol, nice writing. Keep it up.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
oo, very interesting and kool, i muchly like it, lots of colors just sorta started swirling in my head at this one, like i was reading it but getting dizzy, if that makes any sense at all, muchly kool
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
very vivid... i felt like i was watching it as i read the words... cool
Dying Amarant chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I really love this poem because *this part was taken out because it would simply be repepating what the others said, so essentially this post is pointless*
SolsticeMidnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Very good.. I really like it. Feels like I'm really getting the image you're sending out
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Such a nice use of imagery. Your poem was so strong that I could almost feel the confusion of the narrator (don't worry, I wasn't confused myself). Anyway, great job! I loved it!
shadowleaf chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Amazing images. really like it.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Very good poem, good structure and subject choice. I myself don't have these sensations but you have conveyed this emotion very powerfully. Good work.

P.S. You are now on my fav authors list. :)
Frodo chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I think the title is funny to say... but I'm insane. Anyway, this is an intresting piece. Good job.

-Frodo