Reviews for What is a GOOD Day in High School? A OneAct Play
Lee Sempai chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was so funny! It's a universal, timeless peice! Any girl in love would get this! Keep doing more!
Jenifer chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This play was truly adorable!
I enjoyed the concept...
tho.. i'm slightly puzzeled on Angie screaming about "mom".
But it was very well written.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
*gapes*

So I just started to read this, right, because you're always saying how bad your fiction press stuff is.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I have a play that I'm writing that's JUST like this - except it's a BOY and not a girl. SO WEIRD! *Great minds think alike* !
Alio Laski chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
:) That was great! I've done that before.. not necessarily like that, but.. Really good. Liz is funny. I like how you just repeated the scenes..I especially liked when Liz turns to the audience and says "Damn." XD

~TBH (unincorporated)
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Haha I loved this! It was short, but entertaining. I enjoyed the light humour, but a few scenes down about the "and thinks she's hideous" was a bit dissapointing. Well, to Liz at least! Nice job!

*Faery Tragedy
Screenwriter1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
You know what? I enjoyed it. I acctually thought I was setting in the audiance while reading it. You did a brilliant job at describing, and parting reality from fantasy. Brilliant and wonderful.
Breathless Impatience1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
It’s been written very well...and I do simply adore the end!

Are you planning on becoming playwright? You certainly have the potential (I just watched my school play which was done all 'professionally'

Again just adore the twist in the end...

Nitya
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Nice, good job. Simple, perhaps a bit repetitive, but a good amount of humor in there to make it OK. Nice ending, short and to the point. I'd like to see this actually done.
Illegal C.S chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Love the way you wrote this...a little too short though...:-)
laziness overpowers me chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
That was kinda cool

different from what I normally read,

but I still like like it

Good Job
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I really like this; it characterizes the typical teenager perfectly and is very well-written. However, I think the boring-day-in-a-teenager's-life thing has been done to death, so it's a little trite. I think if you went with a more dramatic plot, it would come out very well. I hope you do write something more!
Rayvin chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This was so good. I loved the ending! Thanx for writing such a good play!

Love Rayvin
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Great job. I especially loved the ending. Makes you feel as if they have a chance together.
Dynazkaya chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
AWW! That's was good... I wish I could write romantic stories/screen plays like that to show off to my girlfriend P Oh well... I liked it.
terri chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
wow... this play was great. I usually don't read plays, but this one caught my eye. As for the overactive imagination of a teenage girl, you hit it right on the money. :)