Reviews for There Is No Return
ElizabethMary chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Another beautiful piece i really liked the line "And there is no return, To the way things were." Great Write!
Hele chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This is very abstract...I think that the end worked slightly better than the beginning, but it's all very good. It's possible to empathise with it very well.
Sukimiya chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Yes I can now review. I had tried to review some pomes but it would not let me tell now. Anyways on to the pome. I really liked it. I also know what you are talking about. I'm not to sure if I would like to change things tho. I know there are things I would like to chenge in my life but if I did go back in time and chenge them I my lose some of the people I care for most right now. I don't think I want that. I should stop now so good job and keep it up.
Gauy chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I wish to go back too ... and when I, oops, I mean someone, invents the time machine to go back in time, I'll go back and redo everything right ... like change some laws and stuff. And you can come along too if you want.

P.S. PLEASE don't stop posting poems ... I'll miss them. I love your poems. :) *hug*
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
very true and heartfelt, with an excellent flow, beautiful job!
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
This one had a similar affect on me as it did on Black Rider. Tears burned in my eyes as I read, despite the fact that the only background sounds I had were the voices of SKY NEWS readers. I loved how you talked about time running two ways, id only, it were possible.

Princess Sal

P.s. I've written some new stuff, if you want to check it out. Again, great job.

P.P.S. I have added this poem to my Fav Stories list.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This one almost made me cry, it was so beautiful. And true! I always feel that way. It touched me very deeply. Also, I was listening to Coldplay's "Politik" at the time, which probably made the affect so great.

I've written some new stuff recently, if you'd like to see it. Great job again.
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2003