Reviews for Fallen
Anita chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh my god, that was amazing. It was equally heart-stopping, breath-taking, and witty. I loved the witty dialogue exchanges between Ethan and his mother, it really showed how they were close without being too touchy-feely. My only critque is that it was a bit confusing to distinguish the characters thinking from the stage directions.
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
CONTINUE!
xuntil we partx chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
hell...YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!

o.m.g this was god. please please PLEASE write more!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
awesome story. i like this a lot. well written, sad, but sweet. is this based on true characters? anyway, whether you decide to continue or not, i think it works well as a short story. _ nice work.
Val.too lazy to login blah blah chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I loved this. Seriously.
It had angst AND A HAPPY ENDING.
You own my soul. I wish I could write like this.
bara-aoi chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
*smacks author* Of course you should continue!
I like it so far, and i love the lyrics, really great *nods*
insert cliche here chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow. Just-wow. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome I found this. Okay, I admit, I'm a slash freak ) but seriously, this could have been a story about hippo love and I would have adored it. Fantastic job. Your writing is as near flawless as I can gather, and I love the way you express emotion and pain. Your rape scenes were surprisingly elegant, all in all very classy. Lovely song, by the way. I'd be really flattered if you'd read some of my stuff, but it was reward enough just coming across this story.
Fabulous stuff.
THE WHOLE DRAMA
IS...DRAMATIC!
LOVE IT LOVE IT
Jaded Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Continue! Continue! That was an _awesome_ chapter! *nods* sry... luv the bit about japanese ~ and beautiful lyrics... Only complaint was that sometimes the dialogue didn't feel right (some parts seemed a bit out of character... dunno, maybe i'm just being strange, but some of the dialogue felt a bit forced, not bad tho, specially considering dialogue can be evil) *stops typing so that she can actually go to bed rather than reading stories all night..*
Hele chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I definitely read this before, but it seems that I didn't review. To give you my opinion: I love this story! It's so good! You should definitely write a sequel. I have to get off the internet now, so I will finish rereading this later. *takes notes* Fallen...by Sodoshiin...
xdemolitionxloversx chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
THIS is a GREAT story! i LOVED it! you should DEFINETLY countinue!
Vince Landon chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Yay! - I finally finished it! This story was the best I have read in a while. If you have anything to continue, please do! Please!
Allison chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Hm, some deep stuff you got here! Please, continue!
Orange happy juice1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
You really should continue. It's a great story and you probley could get a good amount of chapters out of it. I think there's still a lot that can be told.
iamawriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Brillient stroy, PLEASE continue!