Reviews for Complete Fluff
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
There were actually a few good lines in it...
HAHAHAHAHA- I love the part where the man got beat up by the rabbit(okey, bitten by it). The rabbits not by any chance the same one from Monty Phython and Holy Grail, is it? ...that'd be funny.
*sigh* I loved this!
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Omg thats HILARIOUS. Its just plain funny. I love it.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*Excuse me while I breathe.*
LMAO. This is pure genius mockery. Love the bit where rabbits were tossed into the air as they ran to meet each other. I am physically still gasping for air from laughing so hard. Ah, the FLOOF!
Floof is like...exponential fluff. Technically, he's a fluffy pink bunny rabbit who hops around producing more fluffy pink bunnies and tossing heart-shaped pink confetti everywhere. He IS the cause of all fluff. Therefore, extremely fluffly fluff is termed FLOOF.
Psychotic Cheeto chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Ha, Ha! I agree, I should make an anti-fluff club!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Holy things in my sock drawer...this is so funny! Go you!

winged one

p.s. sorry some of my Reviews kinda suck
Lady Rheia chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This seems like a poem someone would write who hates Valentine's Day and absolutely despises Cinderella. If that is the case, you are not alone. Newayz, I really like this idea and you managed to actually make it real mockery. Very Proud of you.
Ermine Peridot chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Ah! I got a good chuckle out of that . . . Thank you! :D The imagery was perfect; I love making fun of love poems! (Even though I write just a *tiny* bit of love poetry myself.) Good one! :)