Reviews for The Bataan Death March
Historicalbookworm chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved it! A few spelling issues. But loved it! Very detailed and interesting
Lu-ning-ning chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Nice Story! My Grandfather was in the Bataan Death March himself. I'm only half filipino but it reminds me of what bravery my lolo had. Mabuhay!
Cesi-9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Ay! Ang Ganda talaga! My great grandfather was there during the war, he was a local spy for the guriella fighters who fought the Japanese. I appreciate you taking the time to write this! Ang galing mo! After reading this, it makes me wish that I could have gotten a chance to talk to my great grandfather before the passed away. Salamat po!
zagato chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
this is very good.
pollen chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
magaling, 'tol! Itaas mo!
psyche-prodigy chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Grabe, ang ganda! _ It's nice to know someone who made a story about the Bataan Death March. Even my grandfather didn't tell me that much when he had marched to Bataan and managed to escape. Anyway, it's really great!

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS! _
Skychaser chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Good to see a fellow Pinoy teen out there that remembers the bravery and sacrifices made by both Americans and Filipinos in the final stand at Bataan and other various areas in the PI.

It as well surely reminded me of the sacrifices my lolo (grandpa) made before he died in '45 after catching malaria from the years long sustained fighting as a guerilla and remembering his comrades that were in captivity.

Kudos for the great work and salamat.
Claidi chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Wow...I'm speechless...

That was so good...and educational. I'm Filipino and I study Philippine History, but I didn't now all this. You can call me ignorant.

It's a unique insight because it came from a soldier. And we get to see a view of what had happened. What you said is true. Some of the youth have lost their ties to this event.

It's really informative and brilliantly written. Maybe you should get it published in a newspaper. :)

Mabuhay! :)
Panzerschreck chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Great story! I'm from Ph and glad you took some interest in that topic. Please review my story and if you know anyone with a fictionpress acount, please refer them it.
jinchuu chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
this story is beautiful! i can't believe people haven't reviewed it. keep up the good work!