Reviews for Be Destined
EPuppy chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Aw i wish this had been longerrr
Afan chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
That was really sweet and a nice read, you are a good writer.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
You're a good writer and this story was cute. While I'm not a cross-dresser or trans, but I found this story a bit offensive, honestly. You all but flat out say that being trans is wrong. Even though Jesse dressed as a female and wanted to be female from the time he was a child, he just woke up one day and realized he was wrong all along because "if he had been meant to be a woman, he would have been born a woman!" Then there was this statement that he made, when he refused to to wear a dress on his wedding day, because "I'm a guy, I'm not supposed to wear dresses!" Furthermore, Jesse said more than once that his parents were right all these years, the same parents who were embarrassed and disgusted with him for not being "normal" and for shaming them in front of their friends.
What's more, Jesse doesn't even feel like he's being forced to conform to the standards set by society; he feels like he's being true to himself instead! That's probably the worse thing about this story. It just didn't sit well with me at all.
Ruby626 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
The last line was an epic win lol
Ryushinoreza Naosegawa chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
Short but cute.
NakedKing chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
aww that was so cute! i love this...
WritingWhore chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Loved it though I do wish it was longer. You could have evolved the story a lot more. Ah well, still a good piece of work.
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
I'm really sorry, but I found this story rather disappointing. Firstly because being a transvestite and a cross-dresser is the same thing. Trans loosely meaning cross, transform, etc, vestite as a root word for clothes. I think you might have meant transgendered, which is a bit more complicated. If your going to use it as a plot point, I honestly think you could have used it better, the story line reads to me as though you're almost criticizing gender confusion, or at least stating that being born a gender is automatically what you're meant to be. You probably didn't mean it that way, but that's what the story felt like from my POV. I just think there could have been a bit more LGBIT support. The alienated lesbian especially annoyed me. She should have been treated as more than the best friend fag hag that so many lesbian women are used as. I'm sorry, it's not fair of me to demolish your story but it made me feel like the only way you can be happy is if your a perfectly adjusted, masculine gay man.

Lauri.
Inherent chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Aw. I loved this story. It was really cute. I'm so glad I found it. _
Kraheera-Raven chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Woohoo! Lovely! I want more! I want more! MORE MORE MORE!

*cough* sorry bout that...I got a bit excited.
bitterfly chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
OMG! I10 and 1604...San Antonio! Anyways, great story so far. But you seem to have disappeared. Kidnap a new muse.
maho.shojo chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
of course this story DIDN'T suck! how could you say that? Though, of course you were probably joking..

But It's so hilarious! and awesome! and great! and... well, you get the point. haha, and yeah, i love long chapters! Cevi is pronounced sh-eh-vi, right? Yeah... Congrats on a kickass story.. make that, completed story!

Rock on! Write on! ]
maho.shojo chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Dun Dun Dun... haha, i was going to do that in a 'bum bum bum'.. but thought better of it. bum's just aren't as effective. except for laughs.

Poor Liz... she doesn't know about his secret yet! well... g2g read the rest of the story!
faintlyslipping chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
this was such a cute story! one for the favorites, im sure :p-marilyn-
Kakiryu chapter 10 . 1/3/2005