Reviews for From Me, to You
Blackberry Pie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
kawaii!
NesquikDudess chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was great. From the not-mentioning-the-names to the I-know-how-much-you-love-it part. And it was so cute.
Seylin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This was beautiful. I love how it shows how imperfect the perfect relationship can be. -faves-
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
that was beautiful.

it's like...you've been watching me with my girlfriend. i completely identify with the writer...so anyways, you've made my night. _
Aida-Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
aw

that was really sweet
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Oh, God. How could I have missed this? Wow. It's fucking amazing.

"All right, so I’m afraid to go out in public with you because I’m scared some of my friends will see me with you and find out we’re boyfriends. I know it hurts you, but what if someone doesn’t like it? What if they decide to get violent? What if you get hurt? You in pain is something I can’t stand. I know you think I’m embarrassed by us, but I’m not. Honest. If I could I would proclaim to the world that we go out, that you see something in me that you like. I’d sky-write it everyday and twice on Sundays, but I can’t."

That passage in particular meant a lot to me, because I tried to make that same point to my own ex-girlfriend. I don't think she really understood though, which made me kind of sad. In all honesty, she's really naive. She's SMART, but she's NAIVE.

*cough* Sorry. Didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that. Just wanted to tell you how much I liked this, and how strongly I could relate to certain aspects of it. (Though I always show affection with touching, not words, because I never know what to say ;;)
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
How come people can't write me things like that?

I loved it, it was the sweetest thing i've read in awhile.
Cuppie chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
OMG! I love this so much. It's sweet and beautiful and everything good like that.
lauren chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
aww that was sweet _
Rae1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Ah, sweet! That was very cute. I'd love to see the story behind it *hinthint*
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Oh wow... that was just beautiful. I even have tears in my eyes. *claps* Bravo! Wonderful! Absolutely heart-wrenching, honest, and sweet. _
Ghost Dancer chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Wonderful. Very nice work, I loved the fact that you don't mention names. You're writing flows very well, it's a lot of fun to read. Keep up the good work!
Sinner Heart chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
wow you should make that into a story I know I would love to read it...but oh well thats just me... luv it lots R.A.