Reviews for Holier than Thou
IrishVampire13 chapter 14 . 5/14/2004
Lol, this is really cute!
CentauriSk chapter 14 . 5/6/2004
Your story rocks! I just read the whole thing in one sitting (yeah I know, but it kept getting good and I couldn't stop!) Awesome awesome awesome
I'm awaiting an update! Cheerio!
sdalfkdjaslfkjdfasf chapter 14 . 5/4/2004
I love your story so far. It's turning out really great. Please, please update soon! And if you could, do you think you could check out my story 'As We Fade to Black'? Thanks!
~LonelyPhoenixFireDemon
geekremix chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
AHH! I have an account now, so i can finally review! whoo! I LOVE this story, it's one of the best ones I've read ... and ... erm...that's good? lol
seriously tho, it's awesome. :P I'm such a dork..
cuecumber chapter 14 . 4/13/2004
oh my god! what a cliffe! i hope you update soon. :)
Wicked Dreamz chapter 14 . 4/9/2004
Great story! You know, your's was the first story I ever read on FictionPress, and I think it's awesome! Hope you update son!
~Wicked Dreamz~
Sidereus Phoenix chapter 14 . 4/8/2004
hey, this is a really good story, keep up the awesome work. I love Jason, and Morgan sounds awesome, if a little uptight. The way her personality is slowly changing is awesome and even more life like.
Keep it up, hope you update soon.
Cheers!
Sidereus Phoenix
zagato chapter 14 . 4/1/2004
great chapter. they are so cool and amazing. i like it when smart people fall in love. thank you and please write more.
jess chapter 13 . 4/1/2004
please please please will you up date
concordance chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Back again (sorry lol) But I realized I never reviewed this chapter...
It was great (too late to mention now eh?)!
And honestly had me hooked from the start. Awesome job again! You're a terrific artist with talent and I'm so happy to be able to read it!
O.k. I'll leave you alone...Hah. lol
concordance chapter 14 . 3/27/2004
Well, living or not...PLEASE MAN, IGNORE THE FUCKED UP VICISSITUDES (funny I should know what that word considering I never use it *admits* I find myself rather unintelligent. lol) and concentrate on this. THIS! YOUR AWESOME AND INGENIOUS PIECE OF LITERATURE! GOSH DARNIT!
O.k...
...I am going back into my normal state of equanimity...*breathes slowly*
Now. In a less aggressive tone: I hope you are able to write soon because I adore your writing style and Jason and Morgan. Each of their characters are so well developed it's insane. Man.
And I apologize for being so moronic and annoying/bitchy even (as in the yelling above lol) in these reviews lol. But do know that I have really enjoyed this thus far and am eager for more.
whew.
Until the next update..._
concordance chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
Brilliant chapter. Brilliant story! I love this! Man! Why is it now I've got to wait after the next chapter for your next update? I want to read more about the starved and rancid Jason with his bony knee girlfriend Morgan! Argh (that IS a good word)
Please! Please! Give us readers and avid fans more to read soon!
I'm going to finally catch up with you now and I am begging...imploring that you update as soon as you can!
...onwards.
concordance chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
another superb chapter. I cannot wait too see/read how things will go in the next chapters The only thing I'm dreading is getting to chapter fourteen and not hving more to read until you update again. -_-
oh well. onwards again!
concordance chapter 11 . 3/26/2004
Hey!
I'm actually at school now! (lol, you don't care hah) But this was a hilarious chapter!
Jason's mind is...crazy! He's musing relentlessly over Morgan and why she was avoiding him "...CHOPPING SKILLS?" Or something like that. Hah.
But you already know what happened considering you wrote it!
You glorious author you. Lol.
Well, all I can sat is that I love this and I've gotta skiddaddle!
Peace!
concordance chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
Terrific chapter! And yes! I'm late for school. Just to read this.
Not really, I had to eat still. But yeah. Awesome!
I gotta go though, so sorry I can't write a long and stupid review as opposed to this short and stupid one. Lol.
ciao!