Reviews for Holier than Thou
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Jason's point of view is brilliant. :)
Icyglaze chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
It's been a year! :) Please update soon! :) /pleads
Iamdabomb chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
great fic! update soon!
ally chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
holy shit, it's been a YEAR since you've updated! and i just read all of the chapters so far and LOVED it. damn, you need to finish writing it! you are very talented.
AshKing89 chapter 15 . 6/2/2006
no problem i have writer block too. but i'm getting over it and you will to. good luck C.P
sally chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
im with cross- only its 4:12AM and I have to be up in 3 hours :(
Crys-cross chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
I'm crest-fallen. I stayed up 'til 4:30 to read this and there's no ending. ;_; Please, PLEASE, please finish.
sexyz-bratz chapter 14 . 5/4/2006
please! pelase update soon! i lvoe the story! Morgan is so cool! and jason is so cute being all stupid around her! argh! please update?
jinx chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
I love the story. But to be honest, I don't like how Finny ties into all of this..
SolisLuna chapter 15 . 4/2/2006
ARGH! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
lunacy and literacy chapter 15 . 3/26/2006
what! you can't just stop there! what were you thinking! geez! puh-lease update soon. ]
mz-pyromaniac chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
noo! not happening!

this story is great and i only got 4 hours of sleep because of it.. so you better hurry up and get your muse back so you can FINISH THIS STORY!

ps. Finny sounds like a jerk
syrai chapter 15 . 3/1/2006
This story cannot go unfinished. It's one of the best stories around here that I've read. The characters are real and you cannot help but fall in love with them. You've had me giggling through the first half and going all aww and ooh during the last. I tell you, the whole "Jason, you're avoiding me, Morgan" thing had me giggling for 5 mins. Brilliant. This story truly deserves each and every review. Hope you get the mood back soon :)
Crimson-Angel21 chapter 15 . 2/25/2006
This is an awesome story. I've really enjoyed reading it and I hope you update soon!

~C.A21
cherrysakuragirl chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
whhaatt? Ebola vaccine?

I wish. That would be amazing.

You're story is amazing too.
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »