Reviews for Love
aulliana chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I can't believe this was only ur second attempt at haiku! It's so great! ::envy:: well g2g, keep writing!
deepdown chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
aw... i love this one! it is really very nice. i dont write haikus, or more to the point, i cant be bothered. well, never mind, its great anyway!

keep it up!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
i loved this, it was so true in a metaphoric way, a great image to put to love and how we find it, kudos

it doesnt sound like a 2nd attempt, your a pro my dear
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
::nods:: wow. Very nice.
Sheila W chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
This is great Haiku.

You write really good Poetry.
Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
This is lovely! I find it so hard to write in a foreign language-great job there. I also find it hard to express so much in just one haiku. Very nice!
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
That is such a...sweet? poem! I love it the most. You are so very talented! Keep on writing, you can go somewhere!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ich musste einmal mehr feststellen, dass du nicht nur ein Genie auf Gedichtbasis bist, sondern dass sich deine Genialität auch beim Haiku-Schreiben offenbart...ich persönlich hab das nie versucht, bin wohl auch zu blöd dazu -...aber deines ist wirklich schön geworden *seufz* jaja, die Liebe...sehr gut getroffen!

dein dich verehrendes Stoffpferd
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This one is so uplifting!

I love the attitude! you did an amazing job in this!

It makes me feel strong inside
adsfalkjshflakjsfd chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Oh, this is nice! I especially like the "Fly away" part. *Sigh* Love is such a good thing. _ And don't tell any of my friends I said that.

Kudos to you, this is beautiful work!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Motivitating in a way!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
i think its incredible for a second attempt and speaks lots! nicely done
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Awesome! Keep writing..
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
The description was awesome.

~Heart of the Sword
moon-eyes2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
good haiku...better than i write mine