Reviews for Jane did you know?
EJWorks chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Ignore Woofles, she sounds like a brat.

This is a good and really cute short story.
Space Toaster chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
My teacher would like this story!
Wooffles chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
NO! My name is Jane and I'm not stupid. Heh, I knew most of that stuff. People always make fun of people named Jane and people who are blonde. I am both and I don't think I'm an idiot. I also happen to hate stories with morals.

Also, on your bio: I am twelve years old and I have been a Christian since birth. I don't see why you find witchcraft "offensive." It is merely another belief a person can choose to have. Being tolerant of others is the Christian way. Yes I know I sound like some sort of Catholic school girl gone bad. Would it surprise you that I really am?

But anyways, I bet you are one of those people who never says Oh my God and refused to read Harry Potter because it is supposedly "evil." Didin't the Church ban it or something? Whatever, my school sure didn't and its run by nuns. (blech)

So what I'm saying is: lighten up you sanctimonious git! Read Harry Potter, watch Charmed, A swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle, and learn to spell. You will go far! And stop writing stories with morals no one wants to read them.

This is meant to be constructive criticism. You probably won't even read it because I'm younger than you and all that crap, but take this into account. I decided at age six to be a writer so I could write fairy tales that portray witches as cool. Is there really anything wrong with not being Christian? Tell me, because if I meet too many more people like you that are too pious for their own good I'm totally converting to Wicca.
Shamon chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Ha ha ha, that was cute and great. . Vewy funny. .