Reviews for Where the River Bends
Owari Nai Yume chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
HEY! it's me Kerochan! i just changed my name to Owari Nai Yume which means never ending dreams. LOL! Well i luv this story sorry it took me along time to get another review in! keep up the good writing!

Your fan always,

Owari Nai Yume

AKA Kerochan
Laurie Kay chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Hi again! Its the author, me, ya know. Anyway, I'm here to report a major mistake I did in chapter 3! BAH! Mistakes...anyway, in that chapter Olivia said that Sandy beautiful chocolate eyes but Sandy's eyes are GREEN! I'm gonna go fix that now...
Owari Nai Yume chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
YAY what a good chappie! Please update soon what will happen next? You all ways stop at the good part! why do u do this to me? LOL _~ update soon!

Im adding you to my fave list!

Owari Nai Yume chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
YAY! Jumps around my room u updated! i loved this chapter! Sandy sure had guts to blow up at her teacher like that! if it were me i would have just hung my head down in shame... EEK! i would never have done that! Sandy is my hero! _ yup yup she is tis true!

Sandy also has a caring and loving mother! yay! heheheh. Well Im so glad that you have updated! this is an awesome chapter hurray for Sandy! lol that was great how she blew up at her teacher like that! well hope to have another chapter soon!

Your Fan,

Laurie Kay chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
hi kero chan... I'm sorry I haven't updated! _ Ah school sux. O_o nywayz, Just to tell you, I do hav up to chappy 4 written! I just need to find time to type it up on the comp! Blah. I'll prolly type chap 2 today if i hav time *i doubt it _ * or tomorrow. I'll update I promise!
Kerochan chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
HEY! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY YET? YOu stopped at a ClIffhAnGeR! I Hate cliff hangers... wah! snif i hope you update soon this story is awesome! please update soon! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE upDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE upDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE upDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEA UPDATE UPDATE UpDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEA UPDATEA UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPdATEA upDATEA UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEA UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPdATE UPDATE UPdATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEA UPDATE uPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE uPDATE UPDDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPdATE UpdATE UPdATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPdATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

updATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

yOuR fAn,

KeRoChAn
Owari Nai Yume chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
HI HI HI HI! _ I love this story! it gave me the goosebumps! I love this story your so discreptive! (LoL did i spell that right?) WOW that dream was so incredibally creepy! i hope i never have a dream like that! hm i wonder if her cat sent her that dream? hm think think! LOL! well please e-mail me once you update! and im so glad that you like my story! ill e-mail you when i update! and i hope you do the same cause i love this story your an excent writer! keep up the good work!

Your Fan,

DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Excellent start. I like the plot line. write more soon!