Reviews for Too short to be a summer, too long to be a year
ReadnotWrite chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
One of the saddest stories i've read. Makes me tear up everytime I read it. Bravo. Never thought a story could affect me so much.
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
A BIT LATE, BUT I HAVE TA' SAY IT...

DAMN! YOU'RE FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Ultres Odnia chapter 15 . 12/6/2003
Bravo, Bravo, Bra-F*-vo. Brought a tear to my eyes. I never thought you could express love like that in a story. Its kinda scary because I can only do it in poems. I tried a story once, but when you dont have love like that for somebody it's kinda hard to do. But I am gonna try, thanks for the inspiration, the reviews, and a hell of a story!
~Ultres Odnia :)
Ultres Odnia chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This is really good. I'm mad that I can't read chapter 4. (Stupid computer). I like this story though. I was kinda confused at first cause I didn't know if Sam was a guy or a girl until chapter two. But I'm loving this story. Oh and thanks alot for reviewing my stuff
redbaby chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
this is so cool!
redbaby chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
aw that's so cute!
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 16 . 10/9/2003
hey man! it was great! i'm gonna continue thoughts of a school girl right after i finish this review.

thanks for writing this story, it saved me from many things. it saved me from boredum, my brother, my homework...the list goes on...lol!

anyways, i hope we can keep in touch, you have been very nice and a kool online bud.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 15 . 10/9/2003
wow...

this story is so moving.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 14 . 10/9/2003
wow, moving and funny at the same time. don't ask how i find it funny. it was good! i expected this long detailed thing with her in the hospital and tobi crying and mom weeping and zach and alex trying to comfort them. yeah, that's what i pictured, but i guess i was wrong. i'm happy it ended this way though cuz there is a lot less sadness thi way.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 13 . 10/8/2003
hey, dude! why must things end?

i'm just kidding. i know.

anyways, good ficcy. i hope that it ends sadly and happily at the same. you know what i mean, right? and, thanks for reviewing my fic. it sux, and i might take it off. but since i got that review of yours, i might change my mind. by the way, it was just an idea sprouting from your fic. if you stick with what'll happen next, you'll see that i just copied you witha slightly different scenario. even the titles are similar. i am so unoriginal. but, i have a new fic up, called Thoughts of a School Girl. it's really just what i think of everyday after i get off the bus. anyways, hope to hear from you!

WiTcHgIrL1

_
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 12 . 10/8/2003
good chappy.

dude, she beat that boy up!
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2003
good thing you explained the renfen, i never would have guessed. anyways, thankies for writing, im love the way you write, and it keeps me from dying of boredum.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
this is really good! 2 questions that i know will be answered in the next chapter:

1-what is the toy?

2-what is she going to leave tobi?
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
kinda short, but still good. kyle's a kool guy.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
that's kool how sam, who loves being in control, loves tobi so much that she could turn down the lord and master thingy. also, what's up with the name simon? i thought that was a guy's name. sorry bout that, i just have some thing that i'm like obsessed with correcting people. sorry sam. anyways keep up the good work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »