Reviews for Tainted Angel
Accalia holder of the light chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Please update! I'm adictted!
Jess chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
Please continue soon! I can't wait to read more!
babyell chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Hm...it seems you're not in the mood to write, but don't worry.I'm here supporting you all the ..write on!
accalia holder of the light chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Very good. Very well written. I'd like to see more
dead-rose chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
you have to write more or else!
adamindgirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
it was a good chapter, i liked how you added humor here and there. Did NOT like Seth slapping Laurel but I'm sure when he does fall for her you'll make sure he falls HARD, hehe. Another tiny irk...dont use the word mortal so much..try coming up with other little evil nicknames he could use for her other than that this was GOOD. UPdate soon!
ambrosia chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
I liked the chapter and i'm very glad that you're finally updating.
Cendra chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
Haha, don't be so harsh on yourself! It was a good chapter! You did a great job developing the characters, and I already like Genesis. I'm seriously hoping that you set it up so that Seth eventually does fall for Laurel, because that would be a totally awesome pairing to make-I mean, just by their attitudes and stuff. Of course, this is your story and it's up to you. Heehee. Anyway, nice update and it was very good. _

~Cendra
Angelcrescent chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
I love the story so far. Can you add me to your mailing list . I'll be impatiently awaiting for your next chapter _
Blind Silence chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
You don't understand how happy I am that you updated. I love how the story is progressing. Please...I repeat ...PLEASE! Update more! I really do enjoy your story.
Airianna chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
This is really great. Can you put me on your mailing list? Thanks

MidnightRose
scenicmoods chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
a very good story and good storyline, your story is very susoending and i would also like if you could tell me when you update your story my email is

thanx i cant wait for the ext chapter! ;D
SeraphEyes chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I WAIT FOR THESE CHAPTERS? GET THEM OUT! OUT NOW!

Btw, I changed my pen name from Darkzoo to SeraphEyes, so I am still quite able to throttle you! XD
CheDe chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
I just finsih reading the three chapters of this story and I loved it. It was so entertaining and your main characters are just great. I hope that you update this soon 'coz I'm sure there are a whole lot of pplz waiting for the next part (me included)

Love ur story.

Lataz.
Sinderlla226 chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
great story keep up the good work and update soon
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »