Reviews for Tainted Angel
HelgaBertoni chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Love your story, though I noticed you haven't updated for like 5 years. Does that mean your never finishing this story?
emilybh chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
I like it!
Minako chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Great story. Love the plot.

Something I really enjoyed reading! Thankyou!
mo lisse chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Hello! I'm not sure if you're writing anymore...I started reading your story about 4 years ago...and I still check every once in a while to see if you posted! Anywho...I guess you got me wondering how it ends...thanks for the story lauren!
leemya chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Are you still going to continue this story?

It's going really good!
HeatherLee chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
hey, so i just read your story and i am extremely impressed. the time you took to research/make up this story is incredible. i really hope you have not completely abandoned this story because i like it a lot and i will definitely be looking for future chapters. you have a new fan on your hands so please please post more soon! by the way i WOULD like to be added to an alert list if you are still doing that and if you would like, i would apprecaite it if you could read and mention my story as well. thanks and i hope to see more from you soon!

~Heather
0tomorrow0 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
You HAVE to update this soon! The last time you did was 3 years ago? Surely your major life events have at least calmed down a bit? This is a great story... continue!(Argh... I hate people who stop writing and never return to it. Of course, that means I just insulted myself, but that's not the point.)
abc123 chewy chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
i hope you eventually update, i really like this story..
Serolina chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I really lıke your story! ı am glad o hear that you already have some of ıt done too. ı can't waıt to read the next one!
Pigment of Your Imagination chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
aww i kinda basically love your story!

i seriously cant wait to find out what happens next

so update son.

]

its not everyday you read a good story with a hot vampire hahah.
fnnyjnny1414 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
AHH! Dont stop the story because of stupid FLAMERS. Please, please please UPDATE!

oh and stupid flamers can go burn in the hottest parts of hell!but then again it's hot all around! XP

NEW CHAPPIE PLEASE!
Amniana chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
stupid abusive peoples and their e-mailing. (BASTARDS) but ya tis an awsome story so far i look forward to reading what ever update u come up with ;P yay.
Daphne.Claire chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
beautiful story i hope u write very soon i luv it. it is so ... perfessional. i reely do luv it. keep on writting okay.

-ify
meechiyel chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Thanks for letting us know that you're still alive and planning on continuing the story. We were starting to think that you just abandoned the really good, attention grabbing story. Our eyes got slurped into this world/story/dimension thingy. So yeah...and no, we are not scitzos. We do believe we miss-spelled that...oh well. You get our meaning do you not? luck, Meechiyel
i.swear.to.drunk.im.not.god chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Abusive e-mails? Oh my! I hate those.

Anywho, I love your story! Update soon!

I absolutly LOVE Genesis!

~ . . .god