Reviews for Tainted Angel
Arwen Starfire chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
please, you have to, and I mean HAVE TO continue this story ASAP. I don't think I can wait much longer for its continuation. No pressure, though. I don't want you to rush it. But please, it had been months.
Arwen Starfire chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
When are you going to finish Tainted Angel? I liked this story and the unique concepts you introduce, and it kinda hurts to be left hanging. I know you said you would continue eventually, but it's been months. do you know when you will start back up, exactly? thanx
huntress3484 chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Hi. Your story is really great. I love it so far. I shall wait until whenever you get around to updating. Just please e-mail me when you do update. This story is amazing! I wouldn't want to miss any bit.
MoriMorte chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
please update soon

i wish u luck on your story and writing!
Purple-Butterbear chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
OMG You haven't updated since 2004! But your story was so good. Please update! It got so interesting so far
magickal chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
hey i loved your story can't wait to read more. maybe you could post those 4 pages? lol plzgreat work girl keep it up at least 4 our sanity if not 4 ur's!
urbiggest fan chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
good story! luv it very much but update soon!
awaitinglove chapter 6 . 12/17/2005
o please update if you get this. this story is so good right now, and im not sure i like slay alot. lol.
TirzahRuth chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is very interesting. I've read the whole thing and I sorta like it. Are you going to update anytime soon?
Shiko87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hey, cool beginning. I like the whole premise of Seth looking for his 'mate'. I hope this will be funny, the concept sounds amusing. Good beginning and great job.
Blau chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Great story! I like the way how you've blurred fantasy and reality without making it look too contrived. While there's a few issues with the spelling and grammar your story has potential.

I can understand that you are busy with other commitements but it'd be a shame if you didn't finish this story.

Peace out! _~
taurus261990 chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
awsome story plz update soon!
So-kun chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
Oh, nice. Ok, I understand that you DO have a life but it's now June. It's been almost 10 months since you posted this notice so don't you think it's time the next chapter came out?
Mo chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Sweet story...its ok if your busy...abusive emails suck...don't feal bad, this is just a story, and the rests your life. Dont get me wrong... i love your story and i really wish you could write it, so, out with the stupid emails and in with the new chapters!
LC chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Hi,I've read your story ages ago and keep coming back hoping for an update and i've noticed that it's been a while since your last update so i was kinda wondering if you were still gonna update.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »