Reviews for Tainted Angel
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
i like it.

update soon please!

Seth is such a fuckin joto. not really ( i got nothin against maricones, but that's about the only thing that conveys my rage).

I... want... crush... like... ... ...pain... much... ouch... grr...

ha! anyways, see ya.
revoleripmav chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
i am so losing patience. i have to read the rest of this story pleaseplease PLEASE update the Darn story!
deity-of-the-night chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
hey! i really like your story... hope you can continue very soon.. :) Good Luck!
green n yellow fish chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
i love this story! cant wait for more to be written!
Nora chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
Please add more chapters. I really like this story.
Nora chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Please update soon! I like this story
danglove chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Great story. Really amazing. Really. It's very creatuve and interesting with a lot of suspense in it. The characters you've created are all charistmatic and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
Man, where are you? Alive I hope _~ You abandonned us at such a crucial point! I need more of this fic... soon! lol Well, hope your problems all go fine. I know you have a life outside of FP, but hey! C'mon 6 months is a long time for an update ( I love this so far. I love Laurel and Seth together... just need to kick stupid Slay outta the way _~ She's going to have to fall in love with him soon, if she doesn't want him to 'mate' on her forcefully. I mean an heir is needed soon for this war to end. May be love will conquer... who knows! lol Update soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I love this... btw thanks for the great read. I'm normally not into vampire fics, but yours is awesome! I can't wait _ Good work!
sage chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
HEY I LIK THIS STORYY HURRY UP N UPDAT E...LTSA PPL WAITIN!
CrystalDusk chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
oh man and i thought there was another chapter! this story is very good. the names are weird though... so yeah update soon
BeccaBoo14 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
this is by far the best chappy- keep it up- lol
BeccaBoo14 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
great great great great great great great great graet story! oh my god- this is so GREAT... you seriously have to update after midterms are over :-)

please?
demoness online chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
Wow! I love it, I hope that you update soon.
amelia chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
This story is soo great..when are you gonna ever update! please soon!
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 6 . 11/24/2004