Reviews for Tainted Angel
dragonmx chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
Family comes first! I understand, and update when you can! Take care!
iceprincess2515 chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
really loved yur story and dont u give a crap bout losers who like nuthin better thn to put other people down.
Yur story and i look forward 2 seeing the next chapter a.s.a.p
Ardis Proulx chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
no prob. I love your story and i will be around for the update. Don't fret about it though, if people really like the story they will wait. Peace :)
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
oohh! This is so good so far! I hope you'll continue sooN!
ElementalChosen chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Very nice! I like it so far. I hope that Seth becomes a better person soon. The story is fairly depressing as is. But good, update soon please!
(oh by the way, whenever ElementalChosen gives a review it will either be me, and will sign it SW or it will be my friend and it will be signed, AB)
Infamous Orchid chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Again good. You just hit a wrong or extra key here and there...I hope you post again soon!
Infamous Orchid chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
NO NO NO! No flame! It was a good chapter. It shows the differences of the races (and got them to the castle.)It also shows Laurel's compassion and Seth's indifference- the difference of up-bringing.
Just a few grammar mistakes in this and previous chapters.
my e-mail is for updates
Thanks!
Queen of Irony chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Magnificent!
EVG chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
oh dude! u got 2 update this thing like right now it is so awesome! i love it!
Belle - Laide chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
Oh, Woah. This is such a good story! I was thinking of writing one like this but blame my lazy a$$. But I guess I enjoy reading more then writing.
OK, anyways I see you have't updated for a LONG time so please hurry up write the update the next chapter! Your writing is just GREAT! Ok, keep up the good work!
-xHopeless Romantic Chick
placid-oceans chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Hurry up and review!Please this is getting god!
hartzcandi chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
how can u hate it. keep goin, i think its great
hartzcandi chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
would u plz update soon ive read the chapters all 3 times. i love this story.
plz plz plz update
Eternity chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
I Love It! and u have got to keep writing; plz plz plz update really soon. I'm usually a very picky reader but I like ur style a lot so please keep working on this story cuz it would be a shame to keep the plot just hanging.* *
~
&*& (%)
'_' 0_0 -_-"
WhiteOleandor chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
Oh this is a wonderful story! I love how everthing is being put together! My email is . I hope that the offer you made in the previous chapters is still up! Great story, and I hope to read more~
~White Oleandor~