Reviews for Tainted Angel
zagato chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
this is an amazing story. maybe slay is the spy. then again, maybe not. this is really good. please write more.
Ardis Proulx chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
Okay, well you must tell me when you update, my e-mail is
This was so good that i have been reading and re reading for 3 hours, and now i am tired and need to sleep. Thank you so much for giving such a good story, and please update soon. I am dying to know what happens, and your characters are so great. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter, make it a long and great one...please!
Ardis Proulx chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
That chapter was good, it so didn't suck. You can feel the tention. And the grass joke, how funny is that? And the little boy, aww...you are making me what to see this in a movie ! lol
Keppy writing okay!
Ardis Proulx chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
I am hooked. If you wanted to hook me like a crack head on crack, you have. Damn you! no no, i am only joking. Its great. You really have a good story going and I wanna see lots more. I will be reading and reading and reading. So keep it up!
Ardis Proulx chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Liking this story alot so far. Man you can write very well. Good job!
Ardis Proulx chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Loving it so far, really liking the plot.
Laina ri Aurora chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
I'm very upset that you have neglected to update. Don't make me angry... You DON'T want to see me ANGRY!
So please update soon...
Lexgendary chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
great story u have -thumbs up- i love storis on vampires! it's so wicked!
hehehehe write more soon! _
annchick1273 chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Wonderful story! update soon.
plz chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
ploz continu
hartzcandi chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
I love this book would you please write another chapter so everyone who is hooked can find out what is happening.
thanks
Artima Hadanna chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
I have come to add my own comment to your lovely collection!
Yes yes - love it! You have been keeping the story at a good pace, not letting yourself give too much description when it isn't needed. I would comment on your punctuation an grammar, but like you said, you know about that already! Please write some more, as it will be good to see where the story goes and how you improve your skills along the way!
Lily Pierce chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
I love this story! I really, really hope that you update soon..
Laina ri Aurora chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I LOVE the story! I like how you open with angel being looked up in the dictionary. I hate the cliff hanger at Chapter 4 though. Please update SOON. or else...
Seafire chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
Great, really fantastic. please, PLEASE kep writing!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »