Reviews for Tainted Angel
Melissa chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
I love your story! I cant wait till the next chapter is up! Good work. write another one! (chapter that is 0_o)
crazNM chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
The ending was BORING? I LOVED IT! Hee hee, I really like your story...especially your definition of angels. But if vampires and faeries and werewolves can exist, why not angels and demons?
Update soon please!
G.Z. DeMuertes chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
this is awesome I still have more to read though, keep up the good works, I really like the detail and the characters,
way to go
Jake Adams
agitated chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Hello EARTH to tainted angel ...
Have u been really busy or did u forget u had a (great) story to finish.
I am not begging or anything but honestly it's like being left on hold or like when ur talking to someone and they say oh I'll tell U later and the forget and u can't make them
U don't have to write a specail chapter just to shut me up but please,
i have tried to imagine myself in a writers shoes but i am not a writer I AM A READER a very good one with nothing to read. { *she weeps* but enough with the dramatics (iam home sick with some foul virus thing).
forgive my raving, ur story is a light at the end of my horribly sick day, a warm bed when the chills attack, cold water for a dry burning throat. fine (iam was denial) i am beg u please write
le petite corsair chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
It was definatley not boring- don't kid yourself. I've been waiting since, like, September and I'm so glad you've decided to keep up with the story. Keep it up!
adamindgirl chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
and the plot thickens! Wonderful. I love how you added Slay as a rival and as a different perspective. The cliffhanger left me wanting more, so update quick!
golden-starburst-1709 chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
hey. you're a wonderful writer... don't underestimate yourself so. Interesting though, how you introduced Slay into the plot... It complicates the storyline :) And do continue writing :P (and do update soon!)
Rowenisvanya chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Please update soon, i'm totally in love with your story!
Accalia holder of the light chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
loved was greated.
ImaginaryDarkness chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
Hey Tainted
Your story is absolutely amazing!
You have a hell of a lot of talent, please keep writing, I am totally in love with your story...
May I add that Seth is cool? eevviill... *twitch* o.O'
ok.. well... keep writing. Cya!
Imaginary
RageAn chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
i like your concept of the story..., _
nice one. i also like myths and those kinds of stories... _
ski1118 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Oh wow I thought you had totally forgotten about this story! So glad to see an update, and I'm glad to see the plot unfolding now. It should be interesting to see how Slay fits into this whole thing. Haha. And I sense a jealous Seth... which is always so much fun! Anyway~ glad to see you decided to continue, hope everything is well on your end. Can't wait for the next chapter! :o)
Goddess-Euthanasia chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
This is one of the best fics I've ever read! Update soon!
Blind Silence chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
Oh yay! I am soo happy that you updated! Please do it again! It's a good story.
MidnightRose246 chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
I loved the last chapter. Keep it up.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »