Reviews for Astral Travel
Cobra Split chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I feel the need to make the comment that astral projectins aren't going to make you enlightened. I'm not trying to make you feel bad ... I'm just singing the truth. I like this story, however, but try a little more descriptions. Think of what you were feeling, and paint it for us - don't just show us.
Child of Pele chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
That was well done!
tommygirl6626 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
You are a great author! keep writing!
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Very interesting.
Laureselde chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Gosh, how do you know so much about Astral Projection? Have you tried it yourself? I have been reading a bit about it but it doesn't work. Oh well, never mind. Well written, congratulations. Thankyou for reviewing my story 'Gone', and thankyou for wishing me well. I wish you well too - have fun continuing to write well written peices of work ;)
morgaine11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
hey, thats pretty much how mine went, but unlike some of my friends, i have never had trouble with an OBE, my friend tiffany says its because eversince i was young i used my imagination to create worlds, but whatever the reason, i find it great for seeing the hidden things in our lives. neny ways, must be going, adios!
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
oh i loved it. did this happen to you? im working on astral projection right now. my wiccan friend found this way from this wiccan on the internet that isnt as hard as some ways. anyway i love ur story. good job
One True Pirate chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Spiff! OBE's are so hard to do. It's like, POO! Normal ppl don't get it.