Reviews for The Witches' Secret of Sirius
kezya chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
I'm enjoying it more and more. Update fast, please!
ally4 chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
Yeah, astronomy was what it was. I just got it changed so thanks for pointing that out for me *G*. I had it down as astronomy at the end but I forgot to change it at the beginning scene. Thank you very much for the feedback and I'll try to put a limit with the dialogue *G* (too much can get a bit tedious, I know).
Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
This is a good beggining, alot of talking, but good. The only thing that I noticed was in the begining when you say their in astrology class, astrology is the study of birth signs, and who the constilations relate to when you were born. Astronomy-which I think you ment to say is the study of stars and planets. Maybe you did mean astrology, but it just sounded like you ment astronomy. Great job so far.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Intresting.
kezya chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
It's a great story. I don't know how I could have missed it before. Update soon!
Aisling Grey chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
This is a very wonderful story! I hope you continue this. Will you be making future chapters?

I must admit that your story is very well written, a lot of imagery and I found it fascinating.
ashley chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
hey...couple things...lol...what about urby? what about the tapes,the children, the languages?...what about the taking over of bodies?...and put more of me in the story...lol...im cool...even if i am a blond...lol
Josee Poesee chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
This was great! I'm glad you updated and I hope you update again soon!

*~* Dy *~*
Josee Poesee chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Gr stupid thing wont let me sign on! Anyhoo this is a really great start and I hope you update again soon!

*~* Dy *~*