Reviews for Feelings and Sins
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Nice little Kansas reference there, kiddo. Tragic, yet a lot of crap we all have to deal with in life.
Kowski chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
now this is my kinda poem! good job here, i like the imagery.
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
First of all, this is going to be very hard to get to seventeenth of all, meh. Second of all, I like this poem ish very very good. I like the whole reference to the leech, and the end. Third of all, I like the middle too o.0 Fourth of all, this is going to be hard since we talk on aim as well, meh. Fifth of all, I forgot what you said in the reveiw that I just read, meh. Sixth of all, you know the deal about six, it's evil, especcially if there are three of them in a row. Seventh of all, three sevens in a row is a symbol for the opposite of the six's isn't that just ironic? Eighth of all I have nine more of these things to go. Meh. Ninth of all, nine is once again a form of six and some people say it means the same thing too, yup they too, this website said so. Tenth of all, me thinks I'm going to run out of things to read anf reveiw, meh. Eleventh of all, thinking about sevens and elevens makes me want a slurpee, meh. Twelve of all, yes jesus fuckity and meh are very good phrases indeed. Thirteenth of all, thirteen is a unlucky number, or say they say, but I'm not superstitious. Fourteenth of all, did I spell superstitious right? Meh. Fifteenth of all, look! I'm at my age again! Meh. Sixteenth of all, look now i only have one more to go until I get to seventeenth of all. Seventeenth of all, wo! I did it! -does yet another jig- You turn! meehee.

No monkies no! Don't go to mommy megan, she tastes like chicken not bananas that's Matt over there, go to him! Ew, dude you got drool all over the button, meh. -attacks the horny chips with horny gorillas- -click ze button and walks away- Woop I sound cute! -looks over- Crap, stupid button. -clicks button- Meh, at least I didn't profess my- -looks over- Jesus fuckity! -clicks button until she sees the little screen saying reveiw is submitted-
Raging Angel of White chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
so pretty
sillypenguin187 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Different side of things. Good perspective!