Reviews for I'll Admit That Too
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I dunno about me being mentally stronger anymore... I still haven't found a way to get rid of the boyfriend...
It's getting scary, because I know it'll just be harder if I keep putting it off, but also... I want to make sure he at least has a license first so he can have some sort of life without me.
Until he can get out of his house on his own... or until I find someone else (which doesn't look too promising with the guys at JCC)...
Anywho... thanks for the sentiments, even if they are old ones.
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
First of all, I have fourteen more of these to go -sigh- Here we go:

Second of all, I liked this poem it was very good, it's like admitting your faults for your friend -aw- haha. Third of all, it's really ironic you reveiwed when you did, just because I forgot what I was going to say. Fourth of all, to continue I'm talking to you on AIM but I'm going to write this anyways, muahahahahaha! Fifth of all, you have very good taste in music, -pats your head- Indeed you do. Sixth of all, six is a funny number so nothing important will go here. Seventh of all, of course you can be sad for both reasons! Eighth of all, lurve is my word, which I'm sure you figured by now meaning, well, I don't know you figure it out. Ninth of all, nine is like six upside down so nothing important is going here neither. Tenth of all, yes you should comment because no one comments anymore \ Eleventh of all, damn this is a lot I don't think I'm going to make it! -anime sweatdrop- Twelvth of all, I don't think it makes it easier I'm talking to you on AIM. Thirteenth of all, I too like that I'm getting more reveiws, meh. Fourteenth of all, you're older then me, and that sucks. Fifteenth of all, woo! look I made it to my age! Whe!

Don't you dare throw that banana at me! Here monkey go to Matt, he's a giant banana in a human suit! -insert evil laughter here-

Now, here I thought that you liked Randi, and Randi was a girl, guess I was wrong if you clicked Dicks, so sad.. Although Flamers are funny, and you're funny -sharp gasp- you are gay!

Meh, -attacks you with her army of horny monkies before clicking the button and skipping away-

-the button doesn't go down- -saying outloud- aww, he sounds so cute..-looks at screen- SHIT! I was kidding! -eyes dart-

-hits the button and runs away embarassed-
Saarainjapo chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Wow. that was really nice :)
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
-.- Nicely done. Just what your friend needs.
Pardalis chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Great poem, I can relate. Very sensitive, yet simple.