Reviews for A vampire's heart
sneekyninja chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I love this story! Please up updated ASAP!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
Whoa this has gotten my steention I like this story very much I just cant wait until the next chapter even though I am a new reader to this story it is great from my point of view really funny too I have onle read 10 chapters and looking forward to reading more :)
Naomi Chick chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Aww. How sweet. Can't wait for the next update.
Naomi Chick chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Oh dang. Haley is seriously jealous of Lex.
Naomi Chick chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
This sound like an interesting story. Shido seen like an interesting character.
Zealot4life chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? 2 THUMBS UP!
Crimson Ara chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Good story, it's cute. I don't see why you haven't continued it. There isn't much for me to say. You writing is good and you seem to know what your doing.

This is a story I'll be eager to continue reading it you so wish to continue with it.

-Crimson Ara
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
o...I like it. It is a little suspensful because I'm wondering what Lex is going to do. So many question like is she going to trust him or will he try and take her? I'm off to the next chapter!
tanja Milojevic chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
That story was grate. There was good diologe. The dear and darling stof was halarious. It was like mixing modern times with old times. The discription was gragte, for example, "His icy blue green eyes." I loved that kind of discription because it really gives you a discription on what he looks like. I expected it to be longer job.
odetoparamore chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
By the way, love your story! _ I haven't seen Nightwalker, but I'll have to, now! _~ Italian dishes? Let's see...there's...Chicken or Shrimp or whatever Alfredo (noodles, whatever, and a creamy sauce), Pizza (!), Lazagna(sp?), Spaghetti, and that all I know right now. Keep up the great work!
starlightvamp chapter 10 . 3/31/2004
yeah i am reviewing! now you cant kill me! o italian dishes...there is kalimari...thats friend octopus...lasgania, umm, fetticcini alfredo
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 10 . 2/18/2004
oh man! this is really good next chapter, after their dinner shido should bite her
Zekk Karst chapter 10 . 12/17/2003
Nope...no italian dishes...wait! Spaghetti? Pasta...pizza! But no fancy ones...
GoblinQueen22 chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
hey what's suppose to happen next? I want more!
GoblinQueen22 chapter 9 . 12/9/2003
this is getting really interesting, I can't wait to find out what Haley and Monica plan to do to Lex
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »