Reviews for The Unworthy Poems
J-Kid chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
*frustrated* (but not at you)

how on earth do you get the tab marks in? I've tried for ages today to get one of my poems (Paper Crane) to work that way without any luck whatsoever. Go figure . . . What program do you use?
J-Kid chapter 25 . 11/18/2005
very nice. I think my favorites were "child," "suffocating," "games," and "restless happy lonely content." I always seem to like the weirdly formated poems the best even if I can't for the life of me do them myself. Or maybe I haven't tried hard enough. I don't know . . .
demon in disguise chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
This is... beautiful. Lovely. *insert positive adjective of your choice* It's really great. Of course it is.

Struggling-soul
this is britt chapter 24 . 6/10/2005
soon the tears melt. Oh. I moan now.
do not resuscitate chapter 24 . 6/6/2005
'glorious cigarette boy' - that alone is too beautiful.
twenty-second seduction chapter 24 . 6/6/2005
this is too good to be a reject again, a wonderful poem.
itsonlyreality chapter 24 . 6/4/2005
These are definately not unworthy. All of these are far better than anything i copuld ever even hope to write. There's a strange insight to your work, it feels incredible to read it. These poems remind me of Bright Eyes lyrics, actually, haha leave it to me to relate everything to Bright Eyes. But they''re deep, insightful, poignant. It has that raw emotion that everyone tries to fake, and only a few people can let it through the sieve they write from. You are clearly able to do that. Your writing is beautiful, and i hope to see more of your work later.
this is britt chapter 23 . 3/1/2005
that was a completely enchanting. don't think these poems are unworthy, at all.
this is britt chapter 22 . 10/8/2004
short but still pretty good. "cause I laughed and you always thought i was so silly (in an intelligent sort of way)".
this is britt chapter 21 . 9/30/2004
Sharp-tongued, blithe. I'm glad to see you look inspired again!
this is britt chapter 19 . 8/13/2004
This made me laugh. I adored it. "but look at that. they're messes, too". We all are now. :)
this is britt chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
I completely understood this. I loved how you used this: "miss {me} not me {being there}". The next stanza was so- I don't know, I wanted to capture it or something. The keyboard is your friend. can't wait to see what more is to come from you!
BeyondRepair chapter 17 . 6/2/2004
heyo, this is really good, although I'm beginning to doubt my ability to grasp the fullness of any poetry these days. The lines are great, the way they're written is wonderful. "rushingoutofadorr" was great, I mean just, so cool, and the fall thign was good too. I like poetry where the lines mimic the action, it makes it even more vivid. The last three lines as well are especially good. Good stuff.
this is britt chapter 17 . 6/2/2004
The paragraph before the end. I love your writing so much. You're my favorite writer at this sight, hands-down.
BeyondRepair chapter 16 . 5/26/2004
Wow, I don't knwo why, but that worked so well...I loved it. The way you put the words together just changed the meaning, and the ending almost seems a little too deep for me...haha...I will say a good...convoluted...poem
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »