Reviews for This I Believe
Jill chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I really liked this! It's very wise.

Except for one thing.

Avril Lavinge? ...

This was great!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
And I believe... that you are a girl who is very insightful but still has a lot to learn about in this world. Which isn't a bad thing. Live a little, come back and look at this someday. See what you think of it, and decide whether you still believe the things you stated here. Me personally? I believe that there are absolute truths in this world. And I also believe that scares people. I don't care what Usama Bin Ladin believes, killing thousands of innocent people is wrong. That's that. And I don't care what a child molester believes. Touching and/or raping and/or murdering an innocent little kid is wrong. End of story. Rape is wrong. Beating one's wife is wrong. Lying to suit one's own selfish purposes while hurting others is wrong.

Everyone is allowed to have opinions, but there are some places where I draw the line. The things I listed up there are some of them.

This poem was really cool, BTW, and I liked the style you wrote it in. As always, I am still a loyal fan. _ Write another one soon!
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
yeah, i think you did exceed the 600- word limit, but hey, the motto, "no limits, no boundaries, no rules" is alright by me. i believe people can believe whatever they want to believe. and i believe you are my best friend. and i believe i really don't know what to say, and i believe mum is about to yell and tell me to get to bed...so (oh look there it was) anyway, see if you can make sense of this, unintelligible, incoherent babbling, i like to call a review...good night :D
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
(beams with delight) What a fun read! I love reading stuff like this, especially when I don't agree with all of it. Makes for a good conversation starter.

Three thoughts only: The light at the end of the tunnel will only hurt you if you stare at it too long.

Monopoly favors the person who didn't want to play in the first place. The only way to defeat its inherent evil is to play with a group of people who aren't opposed to loan sharking.

If people really are reborn and accumulate knowledge from life to life, I'd say a good 96% of them have developed total amnesia.
QueenOfCrit chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I like it. You word everything very well, making the poem come out very strong and meaningful. Awesome job.
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
And I believe you are a great writer and I am amazed about your phylosophical approach to life at the age of 13. When I look at your last two writings I believe in a better future for humanity...

Please, keep it up!