Reviews for True Loyalty
Lauren chapter 20 . 11/16/2003
I'm a friend of Heather's and she has told me a lot about you and your stories. I really like it and wish I could write like you and her.
Darkness Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
: )
Jaci friend of excel chapter 20 . 5/26/2003
That was a wonderful story. I can tell you put a lot of hard work and effort in to it. I can see why it is Excel's favorite story. Keep up the good work.
Orchid Gypsy chapter 19 . 5/24/2003
This may sound a bit...Sadistic, but I have a habit of finding stories where someone breaks down sobbing and someones else comforts them, well, I guess heartwarming. A very weird thing. Ever gonna do that stuff? I love it. P
Orchid Gypsy chapter 20 . 5/24/2003
YO! GOOD READS ME MON. )
Phlegethontis chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
O, this looks good. _ Bookworm 2007 recommended it.

I've always liked the name Lenore. ;; In fact, I have an obsession with it and Edgar Allen Poe.

Woah, creepy already! But it's a GOOD creepy!

*off to read the next chapter*
Bookworm2007 chapter 20 . 5/9/2003
MUAHAHAHA :) yAY yAY GO mYSTI SAN

FORM fRISBEE :)
Ara E R Took chapter 20 . 5/6/2003
bwah hah ha! i FINALLY finished reading it AGAIN *cough cough evil glare* and i must say that i believe it has improved! kudos to you! *raises a pint in Mysti's name*

now, you must publish this and make millions of dollars. and share. like with me and elf ears and excel and all your other loyal/slightly loyal reviewers. now! subito! ((hah, u'll understand that next year!))
Ara E R Took chapter 13 . 5/6/2003
Rad!

((*wins the most unhelpful review of the century award*))
Ara E R Took chapter 10 . 5/6/2003
slingshots are catapults? ooer.
Fangelir chapter 20 . 5/2/2003
*sniff* it's over. . . bwahaha. . . *sob*

"You was gone" hehe. . . liked that slip of bad English...Loved the last line too. . . all dramatic and all. . . lovely conclusive ending. . .yes! yes! a sequel. . . please? please? or at least a new story soon? anywhoo, awesome story. . . and you must write more! ok, I'll shut up now. . .
Excel chapter 20 . 5/1/2003
No! It can't be over, it's too soon! I need more! You have to write more, you're my favorite author! Um... yeah... I'll just continue my review peacefully now.

It was a very good story indeed. I love how well you connected the end to the beginning like that. It was very cute. I'm really gonna miss it. Your characters were so real, like I almost knew them myself, and they were all so interesting and had cool names and personalities. For as long as I live, I don't think I'll ever forget Leala, Elena, or Rad. Please continue writing, whether it be a sequel to 'True Loyalty' or an entirely different story with new characters in new places. Either way, you're an awesome writer, and definitely my favorite. That really means something, you know, because I've been here at this site for three years and I have never read anythiing quite like this. 'True Loyalty', by far, is the greatest story in the world. Please keep writing. It would be a shame not to. So I'll miss you and your stories, but only until you suprise me with a new one. Be proud of yourself, and keep on writing!
Fangelir chapter 19 . 4/30/2003
Research paper: Done!

Now can get back to filling daily quota of reviews. . . have been slacking off on reviewing for the past week. . .

Aww. . . *sniff* it's almost over? Poor Don. . . never really liked him, but he didn't deserve to die! Looking forward to your epilogue and next story! Can I expect it (the epilogue) at study hall tomorrow, or are you gonna make us all wait? probably the latter. . . )
Excel chapter 19 . 4/30/2003
NO! It can't end! Even if there is still an epilogue, which I am heavily looking forward to, I need more! ...You should write a sequel. You've got some real fans of your work here, ya know. And that's because you're an awesome writer. I am an eternal fangirl to you now. Muahahahaha! Anyway, I can't wait for the epilogue! I'm so glad I was able to read it!
Excel chapter 18 . 4/30/2003
;_; That's so sad! Even if it IS the bad guy! But it was a good chapter nevertheless!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »