Reviews for The Power of Disney
Blackberry Pie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
So true of society. Disney lied to me!
emptyword chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow. Just frightening, the power parents have over their kids, really.
geometrygal chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Stoopid mommy. Damn her and her straight ways! Although, like we've said, Disney must have a secret legion of slashophiles behind the scenes or something because...come on...Newsies? Hello? _

Lovely fic though. Heart wrenching and all that crap. _ I really did like it. I would recommend it any day of the week. _

::pthb:: See I reviewed it. _
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
that poor child...

good fic though. _

i really don't know what i want to do to his mother. she's just...::sigh:: i have no words.
wheresmydopamine chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Aw! The little boy is so cute. So innocent..
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
*Hugs* I never bothered to review a lot of your stuff... Mostly because I always rant at you in your journal, and through MSN, so what's the point? But hey, I loves ya, so here's a 'review' Be afraid. The title scares me, but I liked this... Stupid mother, based on my knowledge of your writing, ne? Now the kid'll have a messed up life, but in the end he'll be happy. It just always works that way in fantasy-land. (fatasy-land - see 'Lira's Mentality') *twitch* No more ranting. I like the kid, and the cute little story, and its third person, unlike most of your stuff, which is first person. And you did GOOD third person, so be happy *spontaneous glompage*

*Lira-chan* (*giggle*)
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I love this little vignette. So sad, in its own way.
Sinner Heart chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
oh yeah it's going to be a story ::happy dance:: ok you know what I think of it and of course you know I'll review evey chap. cause your just so awesome. _
Harry Potter addict chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Excellent and twisted. It really makes you wonder what Disney is teaching children? The mother's reaction was purely what any mother would have done. Nice job. I am wondering, however, is the son really gay?