Reviews for Gay for a Day
Fantasy101 chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
That's so sweet! This was a great story:)
CD chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
It's a heart breaking and touching story. Written in the first person, this story starts off slowly, but then rushes into a blur of events. A friend of mine wrote this; her style is excellent for her age. Definitely some upcoming talent. So shoo! Go read the story!
PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
I loved this absolutely job and hope to hear more soon!
Bakura chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Hehehe, this is way too awesome! Hentai-ness! Gaylord is bad! Soo...Bitalo loves Touchi, eh? Definatly kawaii I gotta read more...can't write much or I'll miss something!

Bakura
Bakura chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Bad, Touchi! No straight for you! I'm on Bitalo's side! I want to turn people gay! What a handy superpower :3 this story is turning out great, I am eager to see what unfolds. Will we hear more about Kirin? Gaylord?

Bakura
Fallen Rider chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I love the story so far I will finsh reading it soon. keep writeing
Eternal Twilight chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
Oh, yay! A sequel! Whe! Me a happy Mina now! You know I'll be back to read it and such. But I ask of one thing- please please keep Bitalo and Touchi together! I love them so much and they're such a great match! Plus, Bitalo is a hottie! :smiles: Loved the story and can't wait to read the sequel. Oh, btw- Miya sucks. n.n
Pansy chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
This is great, Hikari-chan! And yes, please finish off with the grand finale! :3 You know we're all waiting. Love./...the...story Be back soon with your presents! Ciao
marc chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
much better than the first chapter. very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
i only read the first chapter but it was highly disturbing!
Courtney chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I LOVE IT! You gotta make more! I almost cried when Touchi gets... get wanna say a spoiler do I? Well,MAKE MORE! I have fallen in love with your story,Gay for a day!Keep up the good work!
PrincessAmira chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
AI! I love it! And yes, I DEFINITELY want to see the sex scene... I'm totally addicted to yaoi... heh
shasastellina chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
oh my God...it was absolutely wonderful!i'm italian and i can't find the words right now, but baby, you're great!keep the good work up!
Fag killer chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
ok, i've read a few yaois in my day, but this, this doesn't even compare, it just sucks! I don't know how you faggots come up with this shit! I hate yaoi as a rule but i read this for laugs and it was kinda funny in the first chapter, but I hated the rest!
hmm chapter 4 . 3/25/2003