Reviews for Nature Poems
Written chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
the poem works well, but the last bit sounds a bit forced rhyming journee with day. just a person opinion, since you're basically repeating day twice...

it still SOUNDS quite nice, to be honest, so don't take it the wrong way. it just stuck out a little.

beautiful work regardless.
Carter Tachikawa-I should log in more often chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Oh, really nice. I like your rhymes. THey don't seen too forced or anything. The image you've painted with this poem is very good too. I hope you write more of these poems. Good job, keep it up!

CT
Writerofascientist chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Oh wow...I don't know why but these poems really got to me. They're sweet, but they've got meaning. They're almost moving me to tears...wow...ok, I'm gonna go grab a tissue or something. Nice work!
Captured Dawn chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
These poems were so beautiful! The one you wrote at ll years old simply astounds me!

Absolutely stunning. welcome to my favorite authors list!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
This is a very mature poem for an eleven year old. The images were vivid and beautiful and I really liked the fact that you include not only vision but the other senses as well.
not sure yet chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
pretty, i like the repetition of the two stanzas at the beginning and the end, gives it an almost song like quality but not, beautifully done
not sure yet chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
well written, like the flow on this one a lot, beautifull as they all are, nicely done
not sure yet chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
another beautiful poem, love nature, good topic with again pretty imagry that gives a very clear yet simple picture, love it, excellent job
not sure yet chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
very pretty, the imagry is excellent, beautifully done
Carter Tachikawa chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
Excellent! I liked all three of them (second one the best). I hope you have more up soon. Keep
Carter Tachikawa chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Journee works fine (can't put the accent on it thanks this stupid computer). I like this one better than the first. Onto the next one! Keep it
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow! A poem written when you were eleven! I look at my old stuff and I wanna scream! This is good! Keep it
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
oh i know it's really annoying..._

i'm so glad you liked my poem, i missed snow so much!

REVIEW- awesome, i lOVE nature poems! Great job on the descriptions, and nicly written, keep it up!