Reviews for Distance Makes the Heart
Pilikika chapter 6 . 6/4/2003
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY? YOU UPDATED A DEEPER LOVE AND WEVE HEARD THAT STORY BEFORE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Speirmint chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
great story!
BrilliantQT32 chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
Keep going. That's all I can say. Keep it coming! I LOVE this story.
Mandi Sue chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
oh dear...how could you possibly do that! oh well...it's still an AWESOME story, and i'm so sorry that it's taken me forever to check if you had a new story up, boy do i ever regret it. now i'm off to read your other new one! Keep up the GREAT work! In christ, Mandi Sue
Sarah chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Oh my gosh you are so mean. You killed Elle. Lydia is definitely going to need Jordan around alot more now. By the way I might have to kill Jordan if he cheats on Lyds. I am pretty positive he wouldn't, just thought you should know.
ChinoZ chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Update Update!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
Wow... this is really good! It's cool that you're continuing "Wanting Something More" - that was a great story if I didn't say that before. Keep writing!
SilverTear3 chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
oh my gosh, now I am really hanging in suspence, I want to know what happens! This story is great so far!Keep it up!
Weara Socker chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
OH MY GOSH! you have got to finish this! I'll die if I don't see what happens soon! this is so good and it's such a good way to add a twist! VERY good! keep going!

C2C
SilentBlueRose chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
Ohh... That is so sad. Man. Poor Lyds, and Jordan.

Well, I liked these past few chapters, although this one was sad. Good job, and update soon!
Ellen Enchanted chapter 6 . 5/14/2003
This was a good chapter...
Madison chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
omg that was such a sad ending im crying right now:( but you did a great job,keep it up
nicole chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
Such a sad ending for a chapter. I am crying. But so far so good. I wonder the future in how they become able to cope.
NiteDreamer chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
so sad...my heart is broken to a million pieces...I jsut started crying...i gues if i started crying, that means you're a good writer because you can convey emotions really well ;) great job ) i cant wait for the next chap.
chinoz chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
Gods... This is so sad. *sobs* I can't believe that Elle is gone. She is a pillar in Lyds' life. (

Thank you so much for updating your story. I have been checking zillion times.

Sorry to hear that u are going through a rough patch. *hugs* May God Be With You. I'm sure things will pick up. U know what they say abt things lighting up at the darkest hour... it's true. *hugs* Take care!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »