Reviews for the moonlight club
shinco chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
WHOA! THAT WAS AWESOME! VERY COOL IMAGINATION! NO ONE could predict THAT ending! JUST WAY AWESOME!
JennaY chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
you wrote this wen u were...8?
omg.
The Red Fatalities chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
As you know I'm one of the 'constructive criticism' crowd.. so this is for the best from me...
"I've just moved here" should be past tense.
Capitalize "the" at the top, and the title. It /is/ distracting.
Argh. Must /run./
GrungeIsDead chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
For a eight-year-old's work, that was really good. A bit short, but I have no idea why anyone would flame this work. It's faboulous!
The Inklings Reborne chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Mallakie - Cool, cool. I would be interested to see where this goes. Think up someting more. Please and thank you.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
i really like it! fucking extensive vocabulary you have thats just bloody scary man...
msu chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow, you wrote this when you were 8? Fantastic, really. I'm speechless. Very riveting mystery, suspense. Loved it!

~Mel
igor chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This is so good! Wow, u really had an extensive vocab when u were 8!
Artemis Astralstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
the reason i didn't capitalise anything was because i used notepad to type it up. i have seen to most of your constructive critism , but now can i have some more constructive praise?
S Cee chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
First of all, if you think this story is so bad, why'd you post it? Theres absolutely no point if you dislike it that much; revise it or something, then.

Second, why isn't anything capitalized? Where's the punctuation? Did you do that on purpose? Its kinda distracting reading a bunch of uncapitalized 'i's.

Anyways, this isn't a flame, hope you don't look at it like one.

Keep writing!

PS-if you really did write it when you were 8, than good job.