Reviews for To Chase a Thief
ebonydragon chapter 13 . 4/18/2006
Please! Keep writing. I LOVe your story, I started reading it and couldn't stop. I just want to read the whole thing and get over with all the suspense. It's driving me crazy! I have so many questions, but I know they'll be answered later.
emily chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
wow this is a good story,i can see that you havent up-dated in awhile i really hope you do though like sometime soon would be ok..
lool chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
Yay!
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
awesome start for a story
Sarabii chapter 13 . 8/27/2005
i think it is a great story. too bad you havent been on in a while. oh well. i think the romance would have been between Aren and Jynx.
Skye chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
I love it! Though I accept the fact you're probably never going to continue the story, I thought I might as well comment, telling you how much I like it! So here you go! It's awsome!
Dragonmount chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! *cries*
wanderingnachos chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
Interesting. I like your plot! _ Please update soon!
queen-of-forks chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
hey, i just found this story and i love it! oh i want her to end up with aren! who coincidently happens to be my favourite character too...well i looking forward to more goodness- cyaz.
update chapter 13 . 5/21/2005
UPDATE! :)
Nerdette chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
I love it! The plot is really really good. I'm just wondering when they will find out she is a girl! Update soon.
Kashmir89 chapter 13 . 5/13/2005
It's been a very, very, very long time. Any chance of an update? Please? I love this story, and I've been watching for an update for nearly two years.

~CMD
Barkers chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
LMAO! thye get HIV! *cries laughing* that was so funny..its all serious then...i can just imagine a voice reading that then another..."..HIV.." lolwow i love this! PLEASE UPDATE!
Barkers chapter 12 . 5/7/2005
Oh i want her and aren together..or is he a girl..im confused. oh well. my favourite character if kael lol hes so sweet! XD
Barkers chapter 11 . 5/7/2005
hahahaah thats so funny! i thought they knew as well...oh if she dosnt get out of this bathing thing, they'll definately know hahahah keep it up and UPD TE! lol
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »