Reviews for To Chase a Thief
Barkers chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
LOL well i love this story so much! PLEASE update soon! PLEASE so many people love this story! and if you love me(as i know you do!mwahahaha!) i insist you update!
Barkers chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Whoop! Whoop! XD
Barkers chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
WOW! this was the best chapter! :D
Barkers chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
W O O O o Oo!
Barkers chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
WOW! I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE! IM ENJOYING THIS SO MUCh..woah sorry bout thta...*rubs neck* caps lock got stuck lol...erm well.. . PLEASE UPDATE!
Barkers chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Wow! this rocks!
Jiro chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
Are you dead? Great story! Please update soon, however dead or otherwise indisposed you are.
Grape chapter 13 . 4/13/2005
Hey! Wow..this is a really good story..and funny too, when does Jynk tell them her real name, prolly when they find out she is a girl..its kinda ironic that he named her twice, and twice found her a home *Laughs* both against her will. Anyways..this is really awsome and I hope that you post the next chapter soon..I noticed its been..quite a while since the last update.
FieryInferno chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
This is a really awesome story... but why did you stop? Please, continue this if you can, I really like this and reading it up to Chapter 13 and then having it just STOP, well, it pretty much sucked. :)
cackled chapter 13 . 2/16/2005
I really hate rushing people ('cause I can relate -) but it's been quite a while since this awsome story of yours has been updated.

So please, I really want to see what happens next. The tension between Jynx and Aren is killing me, and I can't wait till they find out her secret. It's gonna be great :]

If this story has been discontinued (hope not), could you please let me know?

Seriously, though, this is a great story with moving plot and intriguing characters, and I hope to see more of it soon.
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 13 . 12/26/2004
Um, do you want us to like Rhys, or even sympathize with him? Because I find myself hating the little bastard. Anyways, I don't like any of the characters (that is to say, I dislike them for being bastards, not by any fault of yours) except Jynx. Overall, I really like this fic! Update soon!
Emmy chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
Okay I was recomended to this story by a friend and I absolutely love it. I think there is only one other author I love more than you and that may only be because she is a good friend f mine. please write more. I am absolutly dieing. My favorite cople I think would have to be the most obviouse, Jynx and Rhys although Jynx and Aren would make a very interesting couple. Kael is my favorite so far with the hyperness and stuff (we!).Please update. I'll be a most devoted fan from here on out. till next time. Tata.
Serenity Marie chapter 13 . 12/2/2004
please please update soon
Claire-a-bell chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Hello. I know this story isn't being continued at this time, if ever, but I just thought I'd give it a shot to try to get you to keep going. It really is a wonderful story, even if you feel it needs revisions. Good luck whether you continue it or not.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
WOW! THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY! it really should be published! the setting is so real sounding, and the characters are all very unique (very good job with the characterization), and your plot is so cool!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! you have to update this! i just got super-depressed when i saw that you haven't updated this in like a year. you have to finish it! its too good to just stop writing it! (and i really REALLY mean that!)
anywho.. this is going on my fav stories list !
: )