Reviews for Sisters Divided
Drac-frst chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Good stories, but Please finish them! I hate clif-hangers, especially when its a good story ;)
Tick Tick chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
You updated! Woohoo! Wow, and it just keeps getting better. I haven't read this one since you added chapter three, I'm glad I did. Too bad about that Emma nursemaid, she was my favorite. (Well, I guess she's not dead yet, right? But we never know with you, you're pretty unpredictable.)
-The Ticker
Hotkitty chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
Brix is such a lil cow! UPDATE SOON! IM SO GLAD U UPDATED I LUV THIS FIC!
C.G. Mason chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
'llo there, i just wanna say that this is one of the best original fics i've ever read. It has an original story, indepth and believable charcaters, a strong and interesting plot that can go in many directions, and you do a very good job of keeping with the time this story is set. You have wonderful writing skills, and believe me when i say, i dont usually follow up on original fics because they're usually not that good, but this one ill put in my favs so please update soon _ I can't wait to see what happens next )
-Dazzle
Death Princess chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
COOL! U FINALLY UPDATED THIS! THIS FIC IS SO COOL! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
wzd0m T0oth chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
Yay! you've updated. this story is really good so far, and it should go a long way, if you'd just update. you're a really good writer, so i don't have much room to critique. but keep writing, and i'll keep reading (and reviewing)
wzd0m T0oth chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
hey... this is pretty good. you should update this. i think that nycaise and hadrian will get together in the end? yes? no? well, keep writing so i can find out.
Hotkitty chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
I ABSOLUTELY LUV THIS FIC!

Pwetty pweez dont let this be 1 of the 1s u've abandoned iss just way 2 gud!

UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! Im puttin this 1 in favourites!

Hadrian is just so cool and perverted! lols

Hotkitty
Death Princess chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
WOW!WOW WOW!

Gurl this is 1 of the best fics ive eva read and trust me wen i say ive read loads! anywayz plz update or else ill die and wicked chappie 17 4 the last of the ancients* sprinkles confetti* by
anna chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
good story...well developed characters. please update soon.
Aeitul chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
That was a little stupid of Nycaise. Brave and noble, but stupid. Because of that, though, Hadrian doesn't seem like such a bad guy, going out there to save her and all.

Anyway, nice chapter! I hope you update soon!
Aeitul chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
This is pretty good and the characters are interesting! You've also done a nice job of sticking within the limits of the timeline. I hope you update this soon; I'm looking forward to more.
Lioness Black chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
I like it. It kept me interested, you have good characters, even none are exactly strong. It fairly written, and you keep well with the terms of the time.
Balance-Power chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
Hadrian doesn't sound like a very nice guy. Eh, typical of the times I guess. I like this story. It has some very well made out characters. Please add more.

~ME!~