Reviews for Trista
AuCoeurBrise chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Your story is really good..Please continue soon
Cara-the-Great chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
I miss this story! Please write more!
Eyes of Amaris chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Ack! You ended it there! This is a good fic, keep it up!
Eyes of Amaris chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
You enjoy writing about mentally touched people don't you? Well, keep it up. You are a good writer and I enjoy what you write.
unsurexinsecure chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
very good, but is this the end?
Inu-Angel Z chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
this is...uh..interesting. hopfully you didnt try anything like this. but it IS interesting to see into the mind of someone who tried to comit suiside.
crowsmelody chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
Awesome writing! Trista sounds so...I can't explain it, but it's gotta be a compliment I'm trying to think of. Keep updating!

*WRA*
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
i'm too lazy to give you a good review and besides, you're bloody right next to me! augh! and um...yeah...great as usual. chipper...i like this story. trista sounds too much like me. it's frightening...wee! shrinks!
nim chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
cool, effective, update dammit!
eagles wings chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
*sigh* sounds like my kind of shrink. *grin* allows me to say what I want when I want. *Grin* Not like I'd talk though. Oh well. Good update. There's a typo 10 lines from the bottom(17 if you count spaces). Also I think that the yelling match between Trista and her dad could be a bit longer(but it's just my opinion).
Aubreys-Master chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
That was good. That was very good. Wow. It's going on my favorties list. _
crowsmelody chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
This i a great fic! I love Trista's reactions and remarks. I also love her attitude through all this. Update soon!
pyschopyro chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
LOL! Just goes to show how little adults understand at times. ::shakes head:: It's a pity. Thank goodness we all have friends to turn to and those very special adults that actually understand what could be going on. *sigh* *grumble* it's really annoying how a lot of adults don't look at the entire scene or the full picture. Just reading a note or not being so insistent could save their child a lot of grief.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
you do a simply marvelous job of reminding me of myself. dont feel bad qfb, i'm just terribly depressed, more so than any of you guys think. i'm actually attempting to hide it. i LOVE trista. she is such a great character. you're a great writer. *grins* this is a cool story. DIE PSHYCYATRISTS! i love how she's so sarcastic. and the bit about wanting death and such: SPIFFYLICIOUS! oh, my evil sister & parents wouldn't get Thai food.

*sobs* they said it was too far away. & then my mom wouldn't stop screaming me to do this and that. yeah, i was the mean one on my sister's b-day. perhaps my mother should rethink her actions...? oh, could ya read the 2nd chap i posted on the wedjat story? i really like that one, and im working on it, and some more feedback'd be nice. i also write this weird story on fictionpress that i just posted and its funny cause i diss humans with lotsa big words. i also have this other story that was inspired from a DM card my sister has that i still hafta write. its really cool, though i'm sure how to start it...it's about a fallen angel. it sounds pathetic. but cool in my head. anyway, i gotta go now. see ya in peeper's hell (mispelling intention, its derogatory) we shall burn him soon...HAHAHAHA! ~HoST the sadomasochist pyromaniac

hey! a nickname for me! lala! host w/ the o(f) lowercase! laa...*sighs* so tired...*falls asleep on keyboard*z

*O*
Greener-with-the-scenery chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
this was a great way to start off, please update soon. i've added this to my favorites so i'll know when you've updated.

great job!