Reviews for Trista
lighted eagle chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
ehehe...i like this, i like this alot, Trista has attitude, this is good. And umm...just curious, where'd you get the name Hideaway? anyway, good job, i'll be waiting for the next chapter...once again, well done, these last two chapters were very well written...
pyschoking chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
very angst. You seem to write a lot of angst. I suggest that you try writing some more on one of your favorite stories you've written. Also why don't you try writing something that is random and funny and all. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
crowsmelody chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I'm not really into reading angst, but this was awesome._ Maybe it's my cranky moods because girls are stealing my cru.. Never mind. My prob not yours. Keep Going!
previously known as echo druid i changed my name you can see what it is chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
spiffy. i like it. and you know how much i love angst and counseling...i should take that up. for a side job. just to doodle all day, and get paid a whole bloody lot of money. we! i already told you that. ah well. anyway, cool. that is such a great song! the sickness one. who's it by again...wasn't it...i thought it was 'disturbed,' but i might be wrong. i heard it in the middle of the night. i hear alot of things in the middle of the night, so i was maybe hallucinating. i must be getting their cd. can't talk long, tulloch will most likely return to my comp in a small amount of time to harrass me and scare me and even tell me my eyes are pretty. *cringe* only malik has that privelige! & if bakura and seto wanna try it too, that's fine. at least w/ me. malik is a totally different story. but anyway...sorry about the 51, if i wasn't grounded for eternity i'd help you w/ it, although helping you might be a loophole...but that might make you feel dumb. ah well. i say that a lot. ah well. STOP! fine. but anywho...the gnome is waddlig over again, so i must leave you now. see ya. :)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2