Reviews for Broken
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I don't even know what to say. It's actually very good. I'm seeing victory records for you soon...lol...
Izy Clover chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I did feel broken before when there's this guy whom I knew of just move from my school without even telling me and we were suppose to be 'good' friends
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
You say you feel "broken"? Moi aussi. The poem suits my feelings perfectly, and I only just saw how I've been trying to run fro so long. Another masterpiece!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
wow, and i mean wow. definite talent!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
awesome song! kinda sad, but sweet, and nicely written and nice rhyming. you really have a way with words. good job on this. kepe on writing!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
You never fail to impress me all the time. I like this.
PdcShadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
simply put: this rocks man! like the comparsions and the rhyming works well,(ok parts where i cant see the rhyme but i'm sure ur aware of this, besides it still works) Love the chorus, esp "you bleed yourself dry". i'll also like to hear this ung or played or something. Ok, i leave u alone and stop rambling now

neways well done man *claps*

(btw read ur profile and competely agree wiv u on the respect thing.)
Damaged chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I like this a lot. You have great talent! Keep up the great writing!
carterxoxo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
i like the idea but i can't stand the way it rhymes. it made it sort of annoying no offense. it would have been more enjoyable without the rhyming,howver, i will go read more of your stuff as to decide wether i like it. kudos to you.
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I wish someone would put music to this... Someone singing it, playing guitar and such to it... [the way it sounded in my head]. It's awesome. It would make a really great alternative song, and it already makes an excellent song. Love the bit "Broken like a mirror into thirteen pieces. And your unhappiness, it slowly increases. As your confidence starts to disappear And your laughter becomes your tears." *reads that part over again just because she loves it*

~Jess
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
It's a hit with me! Awesome piece.
Aesthete chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Really neat...i've felt like this more than often and i know just what you mean...or rather feel...as for the style of writing...it really is unique...i can't find an appropriate word for it but it's essentially blunt...enogh said...i must check out your other poetry...
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Very nice rhyming here! I could never do anything like that! It is a rather depressing song though. I like your imagery.
InkedinSin chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
well written, nicely done, like it a lot...only one thing...the first stanza...second line doesn't glide as smoothly as others do...i mean you are rhyming *and doing a good job at it* no other and butter...and it sounds a tad akwkard.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
whoa, very sad and beautiful, excellent poem with a very pretty flow that i like *or rather song, but i dont really see too much of a difference* nicely done