Reviews for It takes two
Andromeda chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I loved the messages that each individual line portrayed, very thought provoking (sp?) I especially liked these lines:

"Count the minutes and you will reach the hour,

Plant the seed and you will grow a flower.

Can't reach day without facing the night,

For every question there's an answer.

Forget the darkness and remember the light."

Bravo!
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Good.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Very good! The words are highly emotive and they have a point, which is very important. I especially like the following words:

Without the fall we can't begin to climb.

We gain experience from the choices we make.

Good stuff. Could you read my stuff please? (shameless plug ;)
Katherine Daystar chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Hi _ First off thank you for reviewing my story, I really love reviews. This poem is exciting to me because every line is meaningful by itself, but all together they create a larger message. As for what exactly that message is, I wasn't totally sure. It seems like the majority of the lines are implying "you have to face problems in order to get the most out of life" or something along those lines. However, the first two lines do not seem to fit that theme. They seem to be going in a different, though equally interesting, direction. For the most part, the words of this poem flow beautifully. My only suggestion is that in the middle of the poem, the line "If you don't make time count now, before you know it, it'll be too late." seems a tiny bit too wordy in comparison to the length of the other lines, although it fits the rhyme scheme. If it were my poem, I might try shortening it so the wonderful rhythm you've got going isn't interrupted. One last comment - the very last line...in addition to a rhyme scheme "error" (in that you used as the final word the same word you intended to rhyme it with), I don't quite understand what the line is actually saying. Okies that's all my thoughts.
fictiondude87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Incredible. I love the way you write! I think you have some serious talent here. Keep up the good work!-fictiondude87