Reviews for Supporting Cast
Irish-Fetish chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Hey, I really love this one. It's great how you relate it to a show. Great stuff.
anon63 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I liked it a lot. It was a little jumbled, seemingly very random at times, but it added to the overall effect of the poem, almost as it was the rant of an insane person :P That is a compliment in my own twisted mind, so you know, lol.

In this way we learn our lot. - this line sounded a little off to me. I don't know if it was because it didnt rhyme and the others did or what. Don't force a rhyme though, i hate that.

Okay, great work! I'll try and remember to come read more of your work when i have time! :-)
God's Warrior chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Nice imagery. I especially like the 'dance dance little monkey'. Makes you think. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Wow, this is nice. There are a lot of good thoughts here. My only criticism would be that although you have a lot of good thoughts, they seem almost jumbled and without a common thread. But this poem is really good in that it really makes you think. "Specks of dust, we merely exist," is my favorite line. You definitely have some talent. It you keep writing poems as deep as this, I'll have to become a fan!
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
You said you arent much of a poet but you wrote this? Then i cant imagine how high your expectations are.. I think the words u used really fit into the whole piece extremely well.. n i think this is beautifully written.. great job..
The Jaguar chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Umm how do i describe this... Deep, very deep. I find that i can't relate to poetry but the feelings you described in the song, i get like that at times so i could slightly relate. All and all i have no complants! keep up the good work and keep on reading my storys!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
very good poem! I like it a lot. and thanks for reviewing my poem "invincible". very much appriciated!
Icarus Sun chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Well, it was good, true.

Only error: 'Noone' should be 'No one'

It runs a little long; after a while length can become distracting; especially on such a repetative poem.

While the 2nd to the last verse has nice imagery, it also detracts from the poem's seriousness. It could be there just to lend itself to mocking; but all the same, it's awkward.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wow. This is a powerful piece. You've got a distinctly nice style with your words and how you merged them all together. I like the last two stanzas of the poem, most especially the last two lines: 'Believe in self, in numbers not./ Lead the song not the chorus.' I'd say well done!
Miss Buggie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
oh, I like this! I like the imagery. Very good work. Very, Very good!

Miss B.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
cool poem! very well written and good message! i really like this! nice rhythm and rhyme as well. nice work! keep it up!
QuillKitten chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Each line fires at you, the descriptions strong and forceful. I like your imagery and how you can show your emotions very well in poetry instead of glumping them up with to many metephores and symbols. Sometimes direct poetry is corny or lame, but you have it down pat. Oh and thanks for the review! :) I based Dreamer's Wake on the lullabye beautiful dreamer, so that is flows the same way. Try singing it you'll see! Thanks! :)
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
that's awesome! i really understand (also in a literal sence - school play.) very great! you are a poet!

oh, about your review of "the wolf" (i think that's what i called it...) it was ment to be like a werewolf kinda thing, so that's why it's a little more evil. Werewolves are "nasty" when they transform into wolf form... it's kinda started from harry potter 3rd book... well, actually there was a full moon and that's where the first few lines came from... ok, am i rambling?

Great poem and thanks for the review!
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Nice to see you wrote another poem...

I like the way you write!

Song of life, a chorus to sing, taking the lead to star, trying to find our own way, feeling powerless, not heard, pushed to the background, playing our part not seen, yet needed to feel alive...

Using all those metaphors to visualise life...I think I understand what you are talking about...

So Ronin Rabbit take the lead and star...write more poems!

Yes, you did understand "Final Round" very well...Thank you for reviewing!

Hope to see more work from you.

Please write on!
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I have felt similarly more times than I can count, though you certainly expressed the feeling in a different way that I would think to, especially in the secont to last stanza.

"Background noise, that’s all they think,/When they see us do a walk-on./Dance dance little monkey;/Beg for notice, beg for coin./Taken for granted;/Mere sidenote, comrade."

Ah yes, made me smile.

The last stanza was very moving as well, and truthful though some would claim the last bit stereotypical. Don't doubt yourself as a poet.

Poetry is but the music of our souls, which oft remains unsung.

;- Mizery Rose

P.S.- Thank you for the review on my work, it is much appreciated.