Reviews for I am Me
strawberryaid chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
I know I already said this, but I luv it! I've just finished it. It really doesn't sound like u would have a low self esteem. It really doesn't. U r so sure of yourself in your writing. (not that I've read anything else yet, but I will) This poem of yours is like a testimony. It makes me want to write a poem about ME. Don't worry, I can't copy you, you're unique. And everyone's unique, just the way God made us. *sigh* I'm sure that if I was already a christian that I might become one just becuz of how moving this poem is!
We should talk sometime-feel free to email me! (email in profile) Well, best get some sleep now... before I read more of your stuff tomorrow!
God bless you
Strawberryaid chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I absolutely luv it! I feel like I know you and I'm your friend. Seriously, if you were here right now, I know we would get along. I luv the kind of poems that make you think, have a good message, and reveal a piece of the person's soul. Yours covers all three! You are such a blessing! I hope you always will be! Thanx for sharing this poem with us. God bless!
Relaen chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
that is awesome _ very random, which makes it even better *spins in chair* i loved it XD Relient K does rock..so does Kutlass *nod* seriously, i love them:P but yeah..and stuff..that was really cool- i'm glad you know who you are _
Getuie chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
what about the chicken sandwiches? ;-)
No, I think it's good that you wrote this... if only to lay the facts and changes down for yourself. Good job!
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
that was cool. Cool isn't even cool enough for this. Thank you for sharing so much about you... it was incredible.

write on!
RandomGoth chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
cool like it very much, wish i could come to your world sounds like an amazing place to be, i guess if i thought about it my world would probably be very similar:)

yours in randomness!#

RG
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Wow im amazed! this was completly fantastic. i wish i could write this honestly. Truthfully your name Jesus-freak turned me off but im glad i read this, i applaud you.

Cheers!
wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
we are all unique tabbi, eSPECIALLY you. you are tabbi and that is why all your friends care for you as well as i. We wouldn't have yo any other way. Except shorter(*since i'm pretty short, it would be great to be taller than someone) don't worry tabbi, i'm just joking!
PainKiller chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Simply fantastic work. I love your stance and the way you look at things. Great job.
midary chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
wow! O.O this is so great. its obviously straight from your heart. its deep and thought provoking, but also humorous (i hope it was supped to be funny at points). hehe, i remember when the chicken sandwiches were out to get me, ahh but i escaped. _ this is great!
Getuie chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
How on earth to comment what I think of this? Unfortunately English being my second language I can't come up with better words than, brilliant, supurb, awesome, amazing and beyond greatness.

I've read some of the reviews you've gotten for this thing and I have to agree with most of what was said. Yes the randomness was great, the way you mixed everyday with unique things, the honesty and the humour and the one/two liners that stopped the flow but brought the readers attention back and made pause to think...

but the thing that struck me most of this poem was reality. This is so REAL. No covered up nonsense... this is the wonderings of one's mind.

You had written it the way you had thought it. You didn't hold back and wondered what this would make people think, you just wrote it as is... that, to me, is what makes it remarkable.
Brenron chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Awesome poem! I love it!
Catella Estelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
We! It's awesome! I love it! Totally amazing work. I mean it bloes my mind away. Very nice it was. Totally loved the parts about being a christian and writer.

Great job!

Keep it up!

Little Dog Muse
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
So true! Cool pen name by the way.

Heart of the Sword
JesusLuvsYou chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Cool deal. You sound like someone I'd be friends with...because I'm crazy too :) By the way...totally love the Pen Name :) Take care and God bless!