Reviews for Makin Good For All The Nasty Tricks You Pull
redredredred chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
don't make Able die! please? pretty please? i've been reading this fic (prequel) since the beginning, when you posted it the first time and i really love it. i'm so glad cain and lysander are good again, but please don't make ABle die, that would just be too sad ;_; thank you
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!
Nanshi chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
UPDATE PLEASE!
mistressofterror chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Mordred is a creep. I hope Lyzander kicks his a$$.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
That isn't true, is it, oh please tell me it isn't. Ok, hope to see another chap soon, cathc yah later.

The demon Rain.
annoyed chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTERR! agh.. im starting to lose interest cuz u NEVER add another chapter, first story thing in thes serious was pretty good tho... but can u please add mroe on to this oe!
redredredred chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
h, cool! ! ! ! ! wow, update, i really want to see how mordred reacts ah, this is so good! i'm relaly excited for the next chapter
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
Who is it, who is it, who is it? I wanna know, really, comeo n, who is it, can't wait to see the next chap, catch yah later.

The demon Rain
redredredred chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
ah! update, update! this is so damn good! i didn't review the first story but it's just because i wanted to hurry up and read the sequel! so yeah, that's probly why you have very few reviews on the first story- cuz we all went to read the sequel keep writing, it's so good, mordred (is that how you spell it?) is the COOLEST ;p *sighs* well, good luck,

thanx,

~redredredred
mistressofterror chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Yes they are somewhat together again. I think Able's feeling pretty bad though. Can't wait to read more.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
So, what are they gonna do. I hope nothing goes wrong, even though I have a feeling that Mordred's gonna ruin it though. But I'll keep an eye out for an update everyday, catch yah later.

The demon Rain.
Mystified chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
I think this is really cleverly written. Very nice!
a person chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
interesting story, its written really well, but if u dont add another chapter im gonna die of cuirousity!
lotrfan55345 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I love these plz continue
mistressofterror chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
This is bad. I hope he can think of a good way to explain this to Cain. Poor guy. I really feel sorry for him and hope you continue.